Put Up Your Fists Again! Two Ninjas Vs. A Pirate Captain!

"So..." Kid said out loud. "This is your sister?" He asked Sakura and I looked at him.

"Yeah." I said. "She is."

"She anything like you?"

I looked over to her and smiled. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say yeah. She is."

"Really, Alex?" Ahem. Have you forgotten that I can hear what you say? "Shit."

"Is she as strong?"

"She's getting there."

"Alex. Really?"

I smiled at her. She was getting annoyed. Kid's hands twitched. I stood in front of Sakura as he began laughing like a maniac again. I could tell that Sakura was shaking.

"Alex! What's his problem!?"

"Ready yourself, Sakura! He wants to fight again!" I said as Sakura and I pulled out our gloves and slipped them on. We both drew kunai out.

"Be careful Sakura. He's very powerful."

"What do you mean?"

"He can control anything made of metal. Watch his every move. We have to dodge everything. We can't get hit or it's over."

"Dodge everything? Alex, I'm not sure if I can do that."

"Remember that time with Lady Chiyo?"

"Y-Yeah. Why?"

"It's just like that time. We did it before, didn't we? And this guy's swords aren't dipped in poison."

"Enough talking!"

We turned our attention over to him and saw metal things rising up in the air.

"Shit! Sakura! Get ready!"

"Right!"

We charged at him; kunai in hand as metal things came flying at us. We dodged, evaded, and blocked things. I could tell he was surprised at how well two 'little girls' were doing. I looked over at Sakura and saw her come to quite a few close calls. Then I almost got stuck in the stomach with a sword.

"Shit!" I hissed as I blocked another sword that came at me. His metal controlling began to die down. Sakura and I landed on our feet and looked at him. We ran up on him and began swinging. He'd dodge every swing, but he came to some close calls. When I'd punch, Sakura would kick. When she'd punched, I would kick. We did this for a few minutes until he pushed us both back. Sakura rushed at him head on by herself, and flung kunai and shuriken at him.

"Repel." He said as they flew back at Sakura, and she blocked them. Then I came up from the air, fist clenched, as I punched the ground and it shattered. I looked over and realized that I had barely missed him.

So close! I thought as Sakura ran at him. She started punching and kicking.

"Just... Need... One... Shot!" She yelled as she kicked at him, missed, and got the tree behind him. She flew into the air and came down with her fist clenched, as she yelled "Cha! Cherry Blossom Clash!" She hit the ground and it shattered even more. He stumbled backwards as I ran at him again. He wasn't paying attention to me, so I got him right in his jaw. He flew and hit a boulder. The boulder crumbled to nothing as Sakura and I stood there panting. He stood up again and rubbed his jaw.

"You two are tough. But how will one do without the other!?"

A sword came flying in Sakura's direction. I moved fast and put myself in front of her as the sword went through my stomach. She fell on her ass and I could feel the warm blood drip down my chin.

"S-Saku... r-ra..." I huffed out as I looked at her. "A-are you o-ohk?"

"Alex... Why?"

I smiled. "Just like last time, remember?"

SAKURA'S POV

**FLASHBACK**

I was standing there waiting for Sasori to come at me with that poison-dipped sword. I readied myself for whatever was about to come. However, it wasn't my stomach he put it through. My eyes widened and tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Alex!" I said as I watched the blood drip down her chin.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

ALEX'S POV

Sakura was crying again. I turned back to face Kid. He walked up to me and placed his hand on the sword's handle.

"You know Little Girl," he said as he tried to rip the sword out of my stomach, "I really liked you."

Sakura stood up again and headed for Kid. I had the sword gripped tightly, and I wasn't about to let it go.

"Sakura!"

She skidded to a halt as I punched Kid in his face again and dropped to my knees. Sakura ran to my side as I slowly pulled the sword out and gripped my stomach.

At least he didn't hit a vital spot... I thought with reassurance. My hand glowed blue as I healed the wound. I looked over at Sakura's beat up and bruised body. She did the 'Tiger' hand sign and placed her hand over her arm. I could tell that she was struggling.

All that evading and punching and kicking... Sakura uses chakra... It must take up a lot of energy. Her body's already reach its limit.

Kid stood up again and strode over to us. He was as badly beat up and bruised as we were.  Sakura and I glared at him.

"Good fight." He said as Sakura and I nodded and helped each other up. Sakura nearly fell over. I caught her before she hit the ground. She was panting and holding her stomach.

"The fight's done and over with, Sakura."

"That's not what I'm worried about, Alex."

"Oh? Then what is it?"

"How are we gonna get home?"