Chapter 15

~LOUIS'S POV~

I had been sitting on top of this hill for hours. People were starting to think I was insane. I guess I am. I mean, I had been sitting on top of a hill. Most people would look at view, but in my case, there was no view. Only a few people recognized me as the Louis Tomlinson.

This was a quiet part of town. Actually, it was out of town. Which was why I didn't get mobbed yet. It was growing dark at the moon was shining brighter than the sun. That made no sense.

I got up from the ground groaning when I noticed I had there gross grass stains covering my arse. "Are you kidding?" I groaned to no one in particular. It was dark so I didn't really worry about being mobbed. I strolled pass town and ignored the sound of car horns and screams coming from the cars. Some rather rude.

When I reached my flat, I hid behind a bush and did a tiny circle around the house. What? I had to make sure that Kayla wasn't in the house. She wasn't, and that got me worried, I know I just scanned around the whole flat to make sure she wasn't here but now that she wasn't, I'm really worried. I shouldn't be, but I am. "It's love." My conscience said. I rolled my eyes. I was not in love with a slut who cheated on me. No way. I have millions of girls swooning over me. Most girls liked Harry and Niall, but the other lads and I have just as many fans.

I didn't need Kayla. I didn't need her. I walked back to the front of the house and took my keys out of my back pocket. I unlocked the door, and it creaked a little when I opened it slowly. I walked into the kitchen and pulled all my things out of my pockets. All I wanted to do right now was sleep, but there was no bloody way I was sleeping in these soggy khaki pants. I may be tired, but not that tired. I decided a shower would be a good idea.

~KAYLA'S POV~

We had just arrived at Louis's flat. The moon hasn't really risen yet, but that's okay.

"He better be here." Harry muttered.

"Don't worry mate. He will." Liam patted Harry on the back. Their crazy fans were right. Harry and Louis did have a special bromance. But the fans exaggerated. They weren't growing hay for each other. Harry had a girlfriend. Which leads to my next point. Maddy and Niall were holding hands while Jenny was scowling at them.

"Jealous much?" I laughed as I playfully shoved Jenny.

"No," she said slowly, "Just that I want a perfect relationship."

"I know," I sighed, "They're like from a fairytale."

"Niall does call Maddy his princess. I'm just here with Harry. I should be happy. Any girl would kill to be in my position."

"Look at it this way. I had a friend once. Her name was La-"

"HEY GUYS!" Ashley jumped up from behind. Here we go again with the cute couples. Sure, they had a rough start, but they're dating now aren't they? They're happy now, "What'd I miss?"

"Nothing," Jenny tossed her hair, "Kayla was just about to tell us story."

"Ooh." Ashley rubbed her hands together like a maniac.

"Okay, back to my story, back in middle school which was like the Stone Age, I had a friend named Lana. And she liked this guy who liked this other girl but the other girl didn't like him back but he thought she did so he said he was gonna wait for her so Lana was just at the side all awkward." I rambled.

"What?" They asked in confusion.

"Aren't we supposed to be looking for Louis?" Harry asked. "She's not in there."

"She?" Liam raised an eyebrow. Harry quickly came into realization of what he had just said.

"HE!" Harry screamed, "HE." We all just laughed at his stupid mistake. There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Typical Harry. "Anyways, he's not in the flat." Where could he be? But that wasn't the main question on my mind. Where am I going to stay?