the battle begins

One day my whole world changed when these random cards started raining down everywhere. In the east, the west, the north, and even in the south. They seemed harmless enough, so a bunch of us kids invented this cool new game, but then we realized they weren't harmless after all. They held an incredible power from another world. They held a beast inside that when they came out of the card they looked like toy balls. And if you choose the wrong card, you lost the battle, and the beast inside. One morning in a town in new track city in America, a young brawler named, Kai Dragion, was sleeping quietly in his bed when his mom opened the door, and saying while walking to the curtains, "good morning Kai you should really be getting up, it's already 9:30!" then she opens up the curtains, while Kai wakes and sits up while saying groggily " thanks mom, I want to make sure I woke up early so I can get a head start on some Bakugan battling, oh and Saurus come here." Then he looked over by his windowsill where saurus was sleeping at during the night. Then saurus woke and opened up and says "man is it *yawn* morning already, I was enjoying a very nice sleep." Then he jumped off the windowsill and walked over to the bed and jumped onto it and walked over to Kai's palm and Kai says "took you long enough, was there much traffic?" then Saurus turned around and closed back into a sphere, and then Kai says "aw, come on Saurus don't be like that, it was just a joke man." then saurus opened back up and turned back around and says " alright as long as it was just a joke, I forgive you." then Kai changes into a red jacket, black shirt, white jeans, grey fingerless gloves and red and blue shoes. Then he grabbed saurus and some ability and gate cards and headed to the battle park where bakugan brawlers can battle one another. When he reaches the the park he sees some guy with brown hair and eyes, a red jacket and pants and his shoes were red as well, and he had a black leather belt with a yellow t-shirt running towards him and then asks him to take part in a tag team brawl as his teammate. Then the four of them pulled out a card and yelled out "FIELD OPEN!" Then they start to be transported to some weird dimension where the ground was grey white and then the sky was warped.