Making new plans

*beep beep beep**hit my alarm clock for to turn off*

As I woke up by my clock alarm. I start to get up and go to my closet to change into my outfit for today. After i finish getting ready i walk out my room and walk downstairs to see my dad cooking breakfast...I start to walk to the table and sit into the chair. When i sat down my dad turn around and said "good morning Rebecca" as he quickly finish up making breakfast..."morning dad" while looking at him. As I finish eating my breakfast and put my plate in the sink. I went to living room and start sitting down on the couch while watching T.V. but someone turn off the T.V when I turn around it was my dad.

As he walk up to me and said "we need to talk...?" I got up try to walk away but called out my name again but this time he use my full name "Rebecca Mal Cowell" ugh so I turn around and said "What do you want to talk about..? ...there nothing to talk about you left mom, me and my big brother, but fine what do want to talk about?" then he said "school" I shook my head to said no then he said "school" than I said "your not going to stop said school are you dad.." he says "nope but just do it for me kid please" than I turn around and say "okay fine I am only doing this for you dad." while walking to my room.

After having a talk with my dad about this school thing like to me I hate school I really do but if he/she mess with me oooo I will just have to fight them if I have to. I grad my skateboard walk out my room than walk downstairs and see my dad outside in the back year as walk to front door  then open the door I see Paul guarding I guess he's wait for somebody so I walk up to him and said "Hi Paul are waiting for me " than he say "no but I am waiting 5 boys  with my 2 favorite bodyguard, anyway where you going?" "oh I'm just going skate around the neighbored hood that's all." I said to him than he said "okay be careful kid and don't get into trouble" as I walk away and said to him "I won't see 'a later Paul."

As start skating I see black car that look just like one those bodyguard cars that is at my dad house. I just ignore it as I see in front of me 2 teenage kids skating my way the girl bump into me I start to turn around with me skateboard than I stop help out the girl out I said "hey girly girl, are you okay?" then she said "yay I'm fine thx the help and hey your new here ?.." then I say "yay anyway what your name " she says "my name is Evie Mcgarrett and that one boy next me his name Jake Ross wbu" than I said "Rebecca Mal Cowell but just call Mal anyway is nice to meet you two I have to go."  I wave goodbye to them while skating as I skate to my house I stop and got off my skateboard and grab my board run to door as I close the door I see 5 boys sitting on the couch with my dad. then I look at my dad and I said "sorry to interrupt dad anyway ill be in my room."

As I walk upstairs to my room and put my board down than I start putting some books in my new backpack that my older brother got me right before I got here. After doing all that i went to my closet to change into my Pj's than i got my iPod listen to my music while falling asleep.

*end mal pov*

*Simon pov*

when i was talking to boys about  there first video hit single until my daughter walk in and say "sorry to interrupt dad anyway ill be in my room." As the boys look at me with confuse face and said "Dad..?" than I say "anyway boys since your finish with your first video hit single you now can record your first single...." I got cut off by Liam Payne "Simon why did that cute girl said Dad to you" than i say "ahah okay boys that girl is my Daughter....why what you guys think of her.? than the boys say "what do you mean..?" then i said " i mean you got some question" harry said "what her name ..?" than i say "you boys have to ask her that" than Louis said "how old is she 16 soon to be 17 and don't even think about it Louis" Niall said "is she a direction fan girl?" i say "Nope sorry boys anything else" Zayn said "Yay what does she do in her life?" I said "well she gets into trouble when she was living with mom and her old big brother so she use to be best boxing champion, as see right now she skate too plus she does spray paint all the time." Harry said "hahahaha she's so you type Zayn." then i said "okay boys time to go bed we can talk about this in the morning...."As I walk to my room and do couple work i finally finish up i went stray in bed fall asleep.

*end pov*