party and going home

Later that night

Sarah : That was funny what you did to Rabadsh, mom. ( laughs in the living room )

Susan : Yeah, I know we will be safe now forever. ( rest her head on Caspian's chest. ) : And we're be together always.

Trufflehunter : I can't bear it if you guys left us again or whatever. Hope that won't happen.

Peter : I can't make any promise about that but we're still faily either way.

Lucy : Yeah, forever and ever. No matter what happens to us.

Harry : Well, I think we should head back home.

Eustace : You're leaving ?

Hermione : Well, we did accomplish our mission which was to help you guys save your home.

Caspian : Please stay, we're going to have a celebration of our home and Susan and I being together for a while.

Draco : It would be nice to stay for the party.

Hermione : I guess one more night wouldn't hurt to stay here. ( Harry and Draco hugs her ) : Ok, ok.

Ron : Wow, you have a way of not saying no.

Hermione : Sometimes I do. But what harm can it do ?

Ron : So when is the party ?

Susan : Tommorrow night. It'll start once it gets dark outside.

Reepicheep : Well, we're wasting time on our beauty sleep than. We should head to bed so we can get stuff ready.

Peter : I agree with him on that on. ( they all go to bed )

The next day

( Everyone gets up, has breakfast and helps set up for the party for a few hours without bad stuff happening, few hours later )

The celebration

( Everyone walks to the hall for the kings and queens celebration )

Aslan : I want to thank all of the old kings and queens of Narnia for protecting our home and keeping it safe. ( everyone cheers ) : I also want to thank Queen Sarah for being brave as much as you can. May the stars shine on all you from the heavens above. ( they cheer their names and applause in their name ) : Let the party begin ! ( he leaves and music starts playing )

Susan ( grabs her husband's hands and dances with him ) : Is this everything you always wanted ? To be with us and more ?