14 : Friend Or Enemy ?

I stood here almost one hour but I don't see them at all. Is this a joke or what? I wasted my time here when I supposed to hang out with the girls. I'm tired of standing as I look for beach to sit. I found one under the tree. I untied my hair as I sit on the beach and took a deep breath.

"They sure are late. Or is this a joke?" I look around and still empty. "I got tricked.". I stood up as I glace over my watch as the smile form. I never waited someone this long and worst he no showing at all.

I jump as I took a deep breath. I smile widely as I try to cheer myself up. "To call the girls must be too late. So I will hang out by myself.". I walked into the mall. Going to shopping, dress, make up, playing around by myself.

Somewhere where there 7 silhouette watching the girl from afar didn't want her to notice them.

"She hang out by herself."

"Aren't this bad to lied to her?"

"Shut up, we want to know the truth of her right?"

"Well she look like a normal girl to me."

"Normal you said?"

"Yah hyung, let me met her. She must've waiting for me."

"No V, you don't want our plan to crash right? We want to know the truth so this is the only thing we can do." Jin hyung spoke strictly.

"Hey, I thought she was ordinary. Look she using gold card almost on all the store in the mall." Jimin say with awe as Jungkook roll his eyes.

"She must be rich girl." J-Hope accused and be cut by Suga hyung.

"Tch, what kind of rich girl killing people around?" Suga spoke bluntly as Rap Mon cover his mouth.

"Shh! We don't want to be caught out by her right? Look! She already out, let's go!" Rap Mon lead the way as all of us followed from behind.

Hwa Rin Pov

"Yeah!~" I scream out loud as I look around the empty beach. It's so quiet here. Maybe it's because today was school day while I was out at here. I took of my shoes and walk to the water.

"Kyaa~" I run into the water as I spun around happily. I never feel this happy, maybe it's because I always tense up myself that I never felt this calm.

"Oh~ A shell!" I look into the water as they are many of them.

From behind the bush they look at her //

"Aww, I want to play the water too~" J-Hope sound like a kid as RapMon hyung smack his head.

"Why did she came here?" Jungkook asked while all of us thinking about it too.

"Maybe she feel like going to beach?" V spoke as Suga slap his forehead.

"She can go to the nearest beach earlier. But why did she go this far just to be here?" Suga smacked V head as he pouted.

"Hey look she get quiet there." Jimin pointed at her who's been so quiet when she was so loud earlier.

Hwa Rin Pov

I look around as there no one around. It's so peaceful here. "Eomma, I came here...".

Flashback from Hwa Rin childhood at 5 //

"Eomma! Look! Father piggyback me! Father piggyback me!" I said happily as father starting to run around.

"Oh dear, be careful with Hwa Rin dear!" Mom said with giggling as father laugh out loud.