Prologue

"Reigndeer games, feet of the table!" Tony yells from the other room, causing Loki to put his feet down with a scowl.

Everybody's sitting in the living room of Stark Tower, curious as to why they had been called. Steve is sitting on the couch with a stiff posture, while Bruce is nestled into the corner of the couch, positive that Tony was lying when he said that he had an important emergency.

"Now, I'm sure everybody is wondering why I have called you here today." Tony says, clapping his hands together.He walks into the middle of the room and smirks, looking at each and every member of the Avengers (and Loki) individually. "It has been called to my attention that there has been a happening in Budapest. A happening between Natasha and Katniss." Clint frowned at the stupid nickname, but let Tony continue. "I believe it is our God-given right to be told this story."

"You don't even believe in God,Stark." Steve said under his breath, wondering why Tony found this important.

"Good observation,Cap! But, considering we have two gods in the room at the moment, I believe that they deserve the respect of knowing this story, at the least."

Natasha looked up from her nails, and gave Tony the coldest glare she could muster up. "Stark, I told you. I had red in my ledger. I wanted to clean it out." She said blankly, ultimately ending the conversation.

"Well then....since you guys are already here.....movie night?" Tony said hopefully, and everybody started to fight over what to watch while Clint and Natasha glanced at eachother. Both thinking the same thoughts.

Thoughts of those terrifying days in Budapest.