-explanation

so lys came to an end and with that i just want to explain some things;

• the setting of the story could be any year where phones with texting function were used.

• also the age is not specified..well i'd say they were older than eighteen but younger than twenty-five.

• the relationship between them is, just like age and time, not specified. they were human beings, breathing and feeling.. —friends? enemies? doesn't matter. they are what they are.

• you can tell from the texts lys send to tae, that he was being abused by his girlfriend, yuri. lys knew that and other things (like the fact that taehyung was cutting himself) and it seemed like she wanted to help him out of everything.

but the last smiley she send, the last message, tells another story.

you can imagine by yourself what lys' real intention was.

• was he in love with her? no. he was in love with the imagination of being loved.

since yuri, his ex, never showed him what being loved felt like, he just wanted to experience that kind of emotion. and because lys seemed so nice and caring, he wanted to experience the kind of emotion from and with her.

yes, he disliked her at first. disliked the fact that she knew. that she knew and cared.

disliked the fact that she cared more for him, than his own fucking girlfriend.

but he couldn't stop himself from falling in love with love. or with what seemed to be love. because lys did not love him. she loved the power that she had, loved the fact that she owned his heart.

she could do everything with it. everything she wanted to do.

but,

what did she do?

_