Da Boy Has Got To Eat!

Jomana's P.O.V

I saw Zayn and didn't know what to do! "A-a-are you going to give me to John? " he asked wiping tears with his pale hands. I scooped him up in my hands and walked to another bedroom.

"Zayn I would never ever give you to John" I tried to calm him but he just cried harder. I layed on the bed and put Zayn on my chest and let him cry on my chest. I rubbed my finger on his bare back. " Shh it's gonna be alright" I tried calming him which is hard considering I'm mad at him.

"I'm sorry Jomana I'm sorry for everything!" He cried as I pressed my hands around him gently. "Please just give me to John please " is her seriouly begging for his death?

"No Zayn I'm not giving any of you to John! John can rot in hell okay? Just know that he will never lay a finger on you and if he does I swear I'll kill him" I told him looking at his face which was still in its crying stage. MY POOR BABY HIS SO CUTE!! Calm down Jomana calm.

B-but how are you going to get the antidote? " he asked looking up for the first time and this time he looks worse than when I saw him an hour ago. His skin was almost white and his eyes had purple bags his stomach was nothing but skin. He needs food. Is the first thing my motherly mind would say.

"Don't worry about that. I'll get it. Why don't we get you something to eat? " I asked him still rubbing his boney back.

"I'm not hungry " he stated rubbing himself trying to keep warm. So I wrapped my hands around him softly.

"Zayn you have to eat you became too skinny" I replied, I will shove the food down his throat if I have to cause this boys has to eat! I mean he's like 2 inches tall now.

"Just leave me alone okay gosh your not my mum!" Wow is it just me or did he suddenly become really grumpy? RUDE! He didn't even look at me just at his hands set in his lap.

"Really Zayn? Really? Okay you are like 2 inches now I wouldn't be picking fights! " He looked at me with pain in his eyes. I felt my stomach turn knowing I took it too far with his height. I am really stupid some times! Have you noticed?

"I-I um uh " I could hear the lump in his throat as he looked up at me with glossy eyes. I'm so mean!! I made him cry! Ugh!

"Look Zayn I di-"

"Um can you just put me somewhere faraway from you?" Did you guys hear that? It was my heartbreaking. I shakily lifted my hand and carried Zayn to the wardrobe in the other room knowing he wouldn't want to go in the shoe box.

I walked back to the other room shutting the door and letting the tears shed.

Zayn's P.O.V

I HATE JOMANA JUST UGH!! Okay maybe I'm overeacting but everything is just so confusing! My stomach is killing me, all my bones ache, and I feel like vomiting! I just cant stand it being shorter then all the other guys was hard but being this much more smaller is more hard.

And I just want to burst out into tears anytime someone touches me because they act so gently like if they poke me too hard I'll break! I mean I'm a human being or atleast I was until I became the size of a chestnut (Hehehe)

I was so happy when I saw Louis and when I pulled him into a hug her gripped tightly then when he noticed my size difference he loosened his grip to barely a touch. And I was just getting over it when Jomana had to remind me! I am freezing cause none of my clothes fit me but these boxer.

I let out a loud cough before everything went all black.

-----------------------------------------------------------_------------------------------------------

I UPDATE YURP!!! I know its kinda sad but I like to be mean to you guys it gives me pleasure MWAHAHAHA!!! Well sorry that its short I'm a bit lazy!! BE BYE!!