Ch.14-I Have A Surprise!

Kendra’s POV-

“Ken I need to ask you something," Harry stated, putting his fork down. 

“Sure thing Harry.”

We were sitting here having dinner on a bridge. Harry set it up with candles and everything, it was really beautiful. It was a really nice surprise.

“Um, I don’t really know how to say this," he said nervously. 

“Harry, we’re not getting another cat. We can barely handle Dusty.”

“No it’s not that. Just um after tour is over do you want to come live with me?”

After he said I started to choke on my water.

“Kendra? Ken you okay?!”

I nodded rapidly.

“Yeah,” I cleared my throat. “I’m fine. So how ‘bout them politics?” I questioned, desperately trying to change the topic. 

Harry sighed, “Stop.”

“Stop what, babe?” I asked innocently. 

“Stop avoiding the question.”

“I’m not!”

“Ken, please.”

I sighed. “Harry you know I love you, but I don’t know if I’m ready to do that. Then again, I did come on tour with you so it’d be somewhat the same thing right?”

“Well we’d be alone most of the time. You know I love you too, a lot. So that’s why I want to do this.”

“Harry, I really don’t know.”

“It’s okay; you don’t need to decide now. You basically have the rest of the tour to decide, but I just wanted to tell you right now.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s fine really. I’m just glad I finally asked you.”

“Yeah. I’m still sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it Kenny.”

I smiled a bit. I know Harry says it’s okay but I can’t help but feel bad. I am probably going to live with him, but I’m not one hundred percent sure yet.

“Ken?”

“Yes?”

“We should get another cat.” That made me laugh.

“We should get a dog. We can name him Harold.”

“Oh ha-ha. You’re so funny.”

“Thank you, I get that a lot.”

“I bet,” he said sarcastically.

“Shut up Harry.”

“Make me!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You’re cute.”

“I also get that a lot.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to the bus it was empty….

“Where is everybody?” I asked Harry.

“I have no clue….”

“Weird.”

“Very.”

“Call Louis.”

Harry called Louis multiple times but no answer. He then called Liam, then Zayn, and then Niall but no answer. I called Nina but she didn’t answer either.