Chapter 42

Katherine's POV
"You alright love?" Joe asked, snapping me out of my thoughts, which I was thankful he did.
I nodded my head and tried my best to give him a reassuring smile.
"No you're not. What's up?" He asked.
"The bad memories have come back to me and I'm kind of having a nightmare whilst I'm awake and I feel like I'm having a panic attack." I rush, biting my lip.
"Oh, baby. I'm here. You're okay. Nothing is going to happen to you. You know that, right? I won't let anything happen to you." Joe said, pulling me into his chest for a hug, and I can hear his heartbeat, and for some reason, it soothes me and calms me down a lot.
"I'm okay now." I tell him, kissing his hand on my leg.
"That's good princess. Do you want some more water or anything?"
"No, I'm good."
"Okay."
***
We get to the restaurant and are approached by a middle aged brunette woman with a strong Italian accent. She has her hair tied back into a low bun and is very smiley, showing off her perfect teeth.
"Good evening Mr and Mrs Sugg. I will show you to your table, yes?" She smiled at us, instantly putting me at ease. Just knowing that the staff are friendly makes me feel better.
"Yes, thank you." I reply, smiling back.
"Good. Come with me." She begins walking to the back of the restaurant, into a separate room- a candle lit one with long red velvet curtains and dark oak wood table and chairs.
There is a red table cloth, and velvet padding on the seats. It is very romantic and elegant, and very antique style. I like it a lot in here. Joe must have spent a lot of money on bringing me here, the transport, his suit, shoes, and the food and drink was paid for in advance.
A waiter comes around lighting some more scented candles and putting on a small chandelier at either end of the dining room.
I am so in love with Joe for doing all this for me, and this room is dead gorgeous. I love it so much.
"To us." Joe said, raising a glass of champagne that was already poured out for us each, and I raised mine as well.
"To us." We took a sip and I let the drink dissolve on my tongue like an explosion of sweetness and bubbles.
I widen my eyes at the taste, as does Joe, "that champagne is incredible!" He exclaims, making me giggle.
"I was just about to say that!" I say, laughing.
"Beat you too it, ha!" He rested his head on his hand, gazing at me, smiling.
"what? Is there something on my face?" I say, instantly self conscious, reaching in my clutch for my compact mirror.
"No, I'm just admiring you. Im so lucky to have you, you know that?"
Joe grins, grabbing my hand from over the table.
"I love you, Mr Sugg."
"I love you, Mrs Sugg." He smiles and takes another sip of champagne.
"We're not married Joe!" I say, giggling.
"...Yet." He says, getting out of his chair and walking over to me.
He drops down on one knee and says...

OMG YOU GUYS TYSM FOR 200 READS! I'm so grateful that that many of you actually chose to read this book because, let's face it, I'm not the best writer, am I? Aha.
But seriously thank you so much, leave some comments for a Q&A at the end of this book and I'll answer them for you!
***
But this chapter omggg like wowowow what's happening?! ;)
Love you all, thank you for the support! :)