Chapter 3: Father!

A/n: so the people that guessed Mettaton where correct!!

(Y/N) point of view

I looked up at papyrus happily causing him to blush. He was carrying me to my father's show! I giggled at him and nuzzled his chest. We waited for the show to end and went back stage. I saw him in his EX form and tried to squirm out of Papyrus' grip. I succeeded and ran over to him and hugged him tightly. So tight that it hurt my shoulder and I yelped. Papyrus picked me back up and Mettaton looked at us.
       "Why are you two back here? Didn't security stop you?" My smile fell. He didn't recognize me
       "P-Papa it's me! (Y)-(Y/N)!" His eyes widened and he winced
       "... How do you know that name human... And you are not her. She died after humans took her seventeen years ago!" Papyrus put a hand on Mettaton's shoulder
       "Mettaton it really is her. Look." He pulled my hood down and my (f/c) ears popped out along with my (h/c) hair. Mettaton gasped and took me from Papyrus and hugged me tightly. I winced due to my shoulder. He looked at it then saw the blood.
       "Who. Harmed. You?!" He shouted. I flinched.
       "U-Undyne thought I w-was a human..." His expression soften
       "Oh sweetie I'm sorry i couldn't save you from those humans… those wretched creatures should not have touched you!!.  " Daddy! … not all humans are bad… i had a friend… their name was Frisk… they protected me" i softly smiled and wiped some tears that had fallen. My father looked shocked. It was the first time i had talken back to him.

Okay heres chapter three! Im so so so so so so soooooo sorry this took so long!!!!