3. HOTDOGS WITH A SIDE OF BASKETBALL

Reds fingers work fast and I find myself shirtless within a matter of seconds. For a moment we remain staring at one another and then finally he realises the position we're in. His eyes scan my torso for any deep injury, I look down and notice my caramel skin spotted with red rashes. "You're hurt." Red states.

"So are you." I mutter, eyeing his stained shirt.

Red looks down as if only just realising he too was attacked by the coffee, cursing once again he unbuttons his shirt. I turn quickly and gaze out the large window, although it's really no use as the reflection off the glass gives me a eyeful of rock hard muscles and large biceps. "You've never seen a man shirtless?" Red scoffs.

"No." I reply looking down at my nude heels.

Reds voice seems distant, "no as in you have or haven't?"

"As in I haven't." I reply automatically. Lying to him crossed my mind but something tells me he'd know and then I'd probably just be embarrassing myself further. When he doesn't reply I look up and release a short breath, I discover that tattoos not only cover his front but also his back. Red pushes a panel behind his desk and it pops open, he pulls the section of wall out and I notice it opens up into a wardrobe.

He grabs two white crisp shirts and heads back to me, soft material drapes over my shoulders and I make fast work of buttoning up his shirt over my bra. He too pulls on a clean shirt. "Long, si?" He questions.

I look down and groan as his shirt falls below mid thigh, "I look like a kid."

"You are small." He nods in agreement and I glare at him through the glass, as if I didn't know that myself... "Tuck it in." He suggests.

"Would you mind if I take a quick break?" I question, planning on buying another blouse. He looks at me confused, "I'll just pop down and buy a new shirt." I continue, explaining my reasoning.

He shakes his head, "I'll stop on the way to Mrs. Gryphon." He grabs a folder off his desk while I tuck the shirt in, I straighten up and look towards him, only to find him gazing at me. Nervously I smile weakly before moving through the door and to my office. I hear the jingling of keys and quickly grab my laptop and notepad which I dispose of in my bag. Red leans against the door while I do this.

We both then leave the office and head down the opening to the elevator, the receptionist raises an eyebrow at my attire, I simply look away awkwardly. Red presses the arrow facing down and we wait, thirty seconds later the metal box opens, he sticks his hand across the opening and nods for me to enter first. I do, he follows. Pressing UG (under-ground), I try to blend in with the mirror behind me.

Reds phone buzzes and he looks down at it. The man is so attractive; I've heard Marisa talk about him on multiple occasions, stating his relationships all consist of tall, skinny models. Grumbling inwardly I take note of my own appearance; When I was a kid my dad always told me my dimples would catch a man, my mother stated my brown eyes would warm anyone's heart, but as I grew up I realised I am not anything special. In fact, I could probably use a couple of gym sessions to loose my big bottom.

Sighing I look up just as the elevator doors open, once again Red allows me to exit first. He directs us towards a sleek white vehicle, which I'm sure I'd awe over if I knew anything about cars. "Don't you have security who drive you around?" I question without thinking and instantly bite the side of my cheek.

He opens the passenger door for me and waits with an expectant look, I walk towards him and take in his scent before slipping into the seat. He closes my door with a soft thump and walks around the front of the car to the drivers side, he slides in far too gracefully. Starting the engine he turns to look at me, "I do. But he has more important tasks to do than driving me around." It's a mock. I nod and look down as my phone buzzes, I tug it out of my bag and look down at the screen.