Reality

Hey! Potato here! Hope you enjoyed that last chapter.......
Oh Uhm....
Fack... I forgot Uhm. Well this is uh.. Awkward.....
Please don't hate me(T ^ T). I'm doing this a day early because I might forget to upload it tomorrow since I'm going somewhere for the WHOLE day, and yeah. I also read your guys' comments and laughingThink of it this way🤔. How could I make a fanfic, without one of the main characters?? And also this early in the book? I do NOT like angst writing, dey make me sad and wanna cry, and punch dem in da face. Dey (as in Corisk) also might be OOC, but anyways enjoy dis cute chapter!
So Bai! (^-^)/

Song: Automatic/House of Cards- RedVelvet and BTS Mashup

Recommend you to listen to it. If not, fine your choice

~~

"FRISK!!" Cory screams in fear shooting up from the bed whom he shared with the girl he "murdered." He look to his left where the innocent red head lied eyes closed. She was against the wall since Cory did not want her to sleep on the edge where she can fall.

"O-oh my gosh.. F-frisk!" Cory panics and she doesn't move an inch. "Frisk?! Oh m- please wake up!" He shook Frisk while or tear fell down.

"C-c-Cory." She sobs. "W-why?"

Cory remember the last part of his dream and more tears came down hitting Frisk's face as she stirred and woke up rubbing her eyes. "Huh? Wha-" She pauses and looked at Cory who was crying and shocked, "Oh my goodness! Cory! Why are you crying?!" Frisk asked completely shocked.

"It was all just a dream?!

Cory grasped Frisk's sweater as he looked down holding in his crying, biting his lip to stop the weeping noise. "C-Cory? Are you okay?" She asked softly petting his head.

Frisk yelps as she felt Cory pick her up and put her on his lap. Frisk had her legs around the boy's waist as Cory had his arms around her neck while his head was in the crook of her neck quietly crying.

"I-i-i thought I-i k-killed you Frisk

"I-i-i thought I-i k-killed you Frisk. I-" "Shhh. Cory calm down. I'm here am I not?" Frisk interrupts the triggered boy. Cory starts to look at his hands to see red goo on his hand, and he starts to freak out once again. Cory begins to hyperventilate and look at his hand where it had the "red goo."

"F-F-frisk?!!" Cory begins to freak out while looking at his hands. Frisk holds his hands, "There is nothing on your hand silly. I think your nightmare has gave you paranoia." She smiles softly pulling him into a tight embrace worried.

Cory begins to calm down as nods in her neck, his hair brushing against Frisk's neck hugging Frisk tighter. The red-headed girl giggles at the cute Cory, because she has never seen him like this before. She would like to see the side more often, but doubt it would happen. Frisk pets Cory and begins to calm down and falls asleep.