Chapter 1

Veronica~
" V you better be up! You gotta get ready For school!" Said my older brother, the only one I like out of my family. "Im up, Im up" I yelled.

I got up out of my comfortable bed and stretched, I walked towards my closet and grabbed a pair of light wash skinny jeans, my plain black croptop with my maroon Cardigan. I walked towards my bathroom took a quick shower and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and blow dried my brown curly hair, I walked back towards my room put on my glasses, grabbed my phone and put my black vans on.

I walked down the stairs grabbed my backpack and took my car keys off the key holder. I ignored my other family members and kissed my other brother on his cheek and went towards the front door ignoring my sister yelling at me saying not to come back. I laughed and Slammed the door, walking towards my car I got a text message.

Big bro ❤ ~ have a good day at school, ignore Marisa she's a bitch. I love you
Veronica~ I will thanks tony, I love you to.

Anthony is probably one of the best siblings I ever had. He hates how I get treated by my family, my other brother nick use to be my best friend before he became popular and now he's like the rest of my family. It sucks being the youngest, I hate how I get treated, I only have 1 best friend Alyssa she is 27 and is engaged to Anthony! Alyssa knows me more then my whole family does. I love her.

I pulled into the school parking lot. I locked my car and walked to my locker grabbed my books and walked towards 1st period and dreaded the whole day.

School finally ended. I texted Alyssa and see if she needed help at her coffee shop.

Veronica ~ Hey do you need any help today? And is ant there?
Aly~ We're good here today. And no he went home. Are you still moving in with me next month?
Veronica ~ Okay thanks! And yea I need to get out of there lol
Aly~ I understand boo! I need to get back, ill see you after school tomorrow love you girly
Veronica ~ okay, I love you to.
I was dreading on going home. Today at school was bad and having to go back to hell will be worse. I parked across the street and ran inside up to my room. I went on my laptop and seen that someone needed a babysitter. I thought about it, I turn 18 next month I need the money! I looked at it the number and called!

?~ hello?
V~ Hi this is Veronica and I saw your help sign for the babysitting and was wondering if the position was still open?
?~ yes, I need to ask some things before I do accept you! How old are you? Do you know how to take care of a 3 year old?
V~ I'm 17 and yes I do. I use to take care of my neighbors baby before
?~ I'll like to meet you! How about tomorrow afternoon? At A's coffee shop?
V~ sounds good I'll see you tomorrow....
?~ its Nick
V~ Oh okay nick, I'll see you tomorrow bye
Nick~ bye

I was actually pretty stoked about the babysitting job. After I finished my homework I ran downstairs since nobody is home, made some spaghetti and ran back upstairs before they all came back. I checked my phone and seen Anthony texted me

Big bro❤~ we went to a family dinner, we didn't want to bring someone ugly as you to embarrass us. Love you
I seen the text and dropped my phone, I didn't know I was crying until I felt the salty taste. He never said something to me like that. He probably felt bad for me so he faked it. I got up and got my suitcase packed all my clothes ,grabbed my phone and charger! I took my keys and went downstairs and wrote a quick note

To the people who don't care:
I'm tired of getting treated like shit here! I'm sorry I was born, you guys don't need to worry about me anymore I packed everything up and I'm done!
Anthony i thought you said you will always be there for me but no you faked about caring about me! I hate all of you hope you all live a happy life!
Your unwanted daughter V ✌

I left the house keys on the table and drove towards Alyssa's apartment. I ran up her stairs and knocked, she opened the door and saw tears down my face she pulled me In and sat me down on the couch! She sat next to me and asked me what's wrong I didn't say anything and just showed her my phone.

Alyssa's POV:
I just finished my dishes and put all the dinner away I hear the sound of a knock at the door. I put my phone down and opened it up, Veronica was standing their with all her luggage and tears down her face. I pulled her inside onto my couch
"V what's wrong?" She didn't say anything and showed me her phone I gave her a confuse looked and she just pointed too the messages I looked down and was shocked, mad and upset. How could her own brother , my fiancé do this to her, I took her to the guest room, shut the door and I grabbed my phone calling him

A- hey baby
Al- don't hey baby me! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR OWN SISTER! SHE TRUSTED YOU AND THATS HOW YOUR REPAY HER? YOU KNOW WHAT SHE GETS PUT THROUGH AND YOU SAY THAT! IM SO ANGRY WITH YOU! SHE CAME TO MY HOUSE WITH ALL OF HER STUFF AMD TEARS DOWN HER FACE!
A- What are you talking about Alyssa? He sounded confused,
Al- you know what I'm talking about me don't act dumb!

I ended the call, I can't believe he would say that to her.

Anthony's pov~
When Alyssa ended the call I checked my phone and went to go text Veronica but I stopped when I seem the text! I never texted her this, I was trying to remember who used my phone last! My mom she wanted to take a picture of something. I knew she was up to no good.
I ran down the stairs and seen my parents crying I ran towards the note they were staring at

To the people who don't care:
I'm tired of getting treated like shit here! I'm sorry I was born, you guys don't need to worry about me anymore I packed everything up and I'm done!
Anthony i thought you said you will always be there for me but no you faked about caring about me! I hate all of you hope you all live a happy life!
Your unwanted daughter V ✌
I looked at them and got mad
"Now you care? HOW COULD YOU EVER SAY THAT TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER MOM! SHE RAN AWAY BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT I SENT THAT TO HER! IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES AND LOVES HER! IM DONE WITH YOU GUYS!
I stormed out of the house not knowing I called veronica and she heard the whole thing.

Hey guys so this is the first my chapter I hope you all like it. I'm sorry its short! Im babysitting while doing this lol! The first couple chapters will be short ❤ Sam
* Anthony at the top*