Happy Day's

Valentina's P.O.V

I woke up to sounds of heavy breathing and that heavy breathing and that heavy breathing was Adrian. He looked so peaceful so I traced my finger over his lips. He squirmed a bit and fluttered his eyes open looking at me and said "Didn't your mama tell you it was rude to stare?" I giggled and said "Yes, But I think that staring at you is an exception.

He chuckled a raspy and husky chuckle that sent shivers down my spine. "So do you still want to be my angel?" He asked nervous and I said "My answer is the same. I think I want to wait a little bit though, I want to get to know you and go on missions and get closer with the gang before I do anything else." He nodded and said "Do you want to shower with me?" I shoke my head and said "I already took a shower last night I think I am going to get dressed. I will see you down stairs." I said as I got up pecked him on the lips and swayed my hips all the way to my closet. He groaned and I heard the shower start.

I looked through my clothes and decided to go for something a little badass. I wore short shorts, Knee high boots with heels, a flannel, a black crop top, red lipstick with natural makeup, and I wore my hair in natural waves.

I put my phone in my back pocket and went down the stairs while reading some text messages from some co-workers. Then I ran across a text from Leti

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that we all went out to the shooting range we will be back in 20 minutes......don't do anything I wouldn't do.;)

Love, Leti<3

  I texted back;

Okay, have fun and tell Luca that if he doesn't treat you well one day.....I will beat his ass into the ground little sister style.;)

Love, Valentina<3

I went to the kitchen and Ava was there she looked at me and said "So, You Adrian's new whore, Huh?" I smiled sarcastically and said "You say that as if it is a bad thing." She looks behind me and starts to play with her hair and I see Adrian had walked in. "Hey angel." He said as he pecked my lips and went to pour him self some scotch in a glass and I said "I think you should stop this whole day drinking thing." He chuckled and said "Good one babe, Um......What are you doing here Ava?" She gives him a seductive look and says "I just wanted to wish you good morning." She said as she put her hand on his chest and he said "Then good morning Ava, But I want you out of this house.....You were here just because I needed a good fuck. Now, I don't need your services so I am sending you to live with your friends at the club." She slapped him and said "You ass, You know I love you and you know you love me too!!!!" I scoffed and I walked in front of Adrian and said "If you don't get your self off of my man I will make sure that you get fired and that you will never work for The Italian Mafia ever again. Understand?" She nodded scared and walked out of the door and I smiled proud of myself.

"Your man, Huh?" Adrian said with a smirk I said "Wipe that smirk off your face, I just meant that you were my man in the sense that if anyone beside me touched you in anyway they would have broken limbs, That's all." He laughed with stars in his gray-ish blue eyes.

I laughed and looked him up and down. He was wearing ripped jeans and a white tank top with a few tags around his neck. I licked my suddenly dry lips and he said "See something you like?" he had a huge smirk on his face and I shrugged and said "I have seen better." He came over to me and grabbed me by the hips possessively and said very calm and sternly  "Who?" I started laughing and said "No one, sweet baby Jesus you need to loosen up a little." I kept laughing and he smashed his lips on mine and I Immediately kissed him back. His mouth tasted like scotch and mint which sounds gross but tastes like heaven believe it or not. The kiss got very heated and I ended up with him between my legs while I was sitting on the counter.