Rainy day for a sad moment

It's been 2 weeks Nathan die nobody can't tell , everyone think it' a suicide but I know who did this Peter .. I take my black coat and black boots I get outside .when I came in everybody look at the grave, a man say " Here a boy who's alway want have fun RIP NATHAN BENNET " you see his mother don't want to crying, his father cuddle his little sister Judith , Judith ask her father to let her go , he did what she ask and she ran to me she hug me by my legs and I take her in my arms " d...do y...ou thinks h..h..his happy now ?" She ask with sob " I think his in a better world now and his always going to protect us " I kiss her forehand and let her cry on my shoulder , why Nathan ? Or why Peter ! I let her go and go to the inky lace I know he's alway there, to the shop of his son .

I enter in Mr.Gold shop and see him behind the cashier " Hey love " I punch him right on the nose the blood came out and he look at me with fears in his eyes " WTF WHY YOU DID THIS " " WELL BECAUSE YOU KILL NATHAN YOU BASTARD " he look at me with a sad expression " (Y/N) I'm sorry I didn't know his" I punch him again " DONT MAKE ME LAUGH YOU KILL HIM YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE " Peter use his power to control you "GRRRR LET ME GO YOU SON OF A BITCH " he came closer and he say "I  didn't kill Nathan I was in the shop all the day of the weeks okay I never leave it " " what he say it's right " you turn your head hand see Belle " He help me to clean this mess and we have big works here, he always be here till the sun came out to the moon came out , if he was out I would see it " she say " how ?" I ask " I have security camera in the shop so if Peter get out to kill him I could see him " But if he teleport him self ? " I ask " I can't my son put me this " he show a magical dark bracelet on his hand" whit this I can't teleport myself so " I was confuse ? Who's could kill my boyfriend and at this time I fell to the floor and cry .