8.

WARNING THERE IS 👉🏻👌🏻

Alex's POV
Ethan walked out of the bathroom and told me to come out because no one was looking. So I did, we ran out and we saw Grayson standing by the car with Maverick.

"Where's Nate?" Grayson asked.

"I have no clue he just left, I think he was in the bathroom."

I looked at Ethan, and we had the same look on our faces.

"What's wrong." Grayson asked.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Let's go find Nate." Ethan said starting to walk away.

"I thought Nate left to go get something." I said.

"He did but then he came back and left somewhere and Maverick ran to me." Grayson and me talked walking around.

"You should check the bathrooms." I stated.

"Okay stay here with Maverick."

I sat down in the sand and Maverick sat with me. He was whining like something had happened.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked Maverick as if he was gonna answer. All he did was whine again.

Grayson and Nate walked out but Grayson looked worried. He scratched the back of his neck, Maverick ran to Nate and they all walked over to me while I got up. Ethan still had my phone and I couldn't call him.

"Grayson do you have your phone?" I asked as he walked up.

"Yeah why?"

"Can you call Ethan and tell him you found Nate."

Nate smirked and started laughing like maniac.

"What?" I asked

"You and Ethan were gonna-"

I cut him off "it's none of your business Nate!"

"Well damn." He put his hands up in defense.

I rolled my eyes, now Nate knew, I hope he can keep a secret. If not me and Ethan are screwed. We wanna tell people, but it's too much drama. I can't believe Nate found out, and we were just about to get it on, like nice move there Ethan.

Ethan ran up to us "are you guys ready to get going?"

"I am." I raised my hand.

Grayson picked me up and I started laughing, he was like a big brother to me. I thought Ethan knew that but apparently not because he got pissed.

"Grayson, are you gonna go to Nates house?"

"That was the plan." Grayson said.

"Okay, catch you guys later." I said waving while me and Ethan went to pick up everything off the beach.

Ethan and me picked everything up quickly and carried it to the car. Once we started driving Ethan turned on the radio. 'Ride' by Somo came on, Ethan smirked. He cranked the volume up and drove faster, he placed his hand on my thigh. I squeezed my legs together, I was turned on I can't lie.

"Babygirl-" he moved his hand further up. He bit his lip.

"I had fun today-" he moved his hand further up, my breath hitched.

He pulled his hand away and smirked, I threw my head back and closed my eyes. I don't know why I was relieved that he didn't do anything.

"Ethan?"

"Yes Baby."

"When do you think we'll be able to tell people?"

"You know..."

"Hmm"

"About us."

He shot me a worried look.

"I don't want you to get the hate and we break up. I don't know what I would do with out you, I know everyone says that but, I truly mean it."

"I love you." I placed my hand on his, we intertwined fingers.

When we pulled into the parking lot he kissed my cheek and smiled. I got up out of the car and ran to the apartment as it started to sprinkle rain. Ethan to the door with the keys and opened the door. As soon as I stepped in I heard the door close and I was whipped around by Ethan.

He pulled me in close and kissed me passionately. He ran his fingers down my back, untieing my top. I didn't pull back for air, I felt like I didn't need to.

"Alex" he kissed down my neck as he pushed me up against the wall.

"I don't want to 'fuck' you, I want to show you how much I love you." He kissed up my jaw.

"Jump" he whispered huskily in my ear.

He carried me to our bedroom and placed me down on the bed, I smiled as he took off his shirt. He climbed on top of me and I placed my hands on his biceps and slide them to his back. He pulled off my top, I slide down my bikini bottoms and he did the same with his shorts.

I got on top of him this time, I'm gonna show up him how much I love.

I slide onto him.

"Babie!" Ethan moaned out.

"Ssh Eth" i said starting to move up and down. I moaned and he threw his head back and gripped the sheets.

I bounced up and down a little faster and his grip on my thighs became tighter. He bucked his hips and went deeper.

"Baby." I moan

I went faster and I dug my nails into the top of his shoulders. A knot filled my stomach and i decided to slow it down. I released and so did he shortly after.

We rode our highs until we couldn't take it anymore.

Our sweaty bodies collapsed and i cuddled up to Ethan's side.

"Goodnight babe." He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. When I had heard him start to snore a few minutes later I whispered.

"I love you so much Ethan Grant Dolan"

{}

Jesus where you at boy?

Anyway I haven't updated since May 😅

Ima work on that I swear!

IM CHEESY AF I KNOW NOW GO TF AWAY :)