Veela Draco

Have you ever had your back rip open to have razor sharp wings emerge from nothing? I have. It hurts like shit. I was in the room of requirement, where I spend most of my nights, and unbearable pain suddenly tore me limb from limb. I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

After ten minutes that felt like a lifetime, I collapsed, exhausted. I gingerly walked to a mirror. I was different. My hair was longer, and my eyes were clearer. I was taller and more muscled. Of course I barely realised that when there were wings behind me. They were midnight black, and rather rough. I decided to test something.

I imagined a figure. It wasn't that hard, because subconsciously I knew that this figure was my lifeline. It was rather blurry, but I could tell it was male, with raven hair. I felt a surge of love and protectiveness towards this boy. I opened my eyes, and saw my wings had turned silky soft.

No. My father had told me about this. A mate. A male mate. I could not have a male mate! I was a Malfoy! I immediately felt angry, and wanted to punch something. Before the mirror shattered, I saw my wings had turned deadly sharp.

I figured out my wings could detract, which was a relief. I wouldn't want to be walking through the halls with a pair of wings sticking out of my back. But I had to keep my emotions in check. If I became too passionate, they would fly out.

I was walking down a corridor on my way to lunch when I saw Blaise pinning Potter against a wall. My first thought was 'good on you mate.' My next one was 'HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM?!' My wings- razor sharp- burst out, but I couldn't care less. Blaise was facing away, but Harry saw. His jaw dropped. I growled.

"Get off him," I said, my voice dangerously low. Blaise turned and dropped him instantly, scurrying away.

"Wh-why... What... You have..." Harry stuttered.

"Yes I have wings Potter," I snapped. "Get over it." I instantly felt bad for snapping at him.

"Why did you help me?"

"I don't know."

"Can I touch them?" The question surprised me, so I nodded. Just before he touched them, I realised they were sharp. They would hurt him. But they had turned silky again. He stroked them, mesmerised, and I purred. Purred. Malfoys don't purr. I leaned into his touch, until I was practically leaning on him. I turned my head, our faces inches from each other. That's when I realised.

"Mate," I whispered, placing my lips on his. At first he didn't react, and I almost panicked, but then he leaned into it. The kiss was tender, but full of feeling. My hands were at the nape of his neck and his were at my waist. My wings had wrapped around us, shielding us. I moved my lips in time with his. I slowly ran my tongue along his bottom lip and he gasped. My tongue entered his slightly open mouth, exploring every crevice. He tasted like chocolate.

A/N I decided I do this because of my cover why do we think? The cover art is on this chapter and it's simply gorgeous. Unfortunately it's not my art but if anyone knows the artist please, please tell me because I love it! Vote, comment, share, request!

~Gorgi xx