Mr.Ceo {3}

THE PICTURE ABOVE IS THE CHARACTERS IN MY BOOK. THANK YOU. I still have more characters don't worry.

***************************************************************************************************

I've been waiting for hours for my shift to end, I so really hate being held back even though I am finish with my work. One of the rules is to never leave no matter what even if your finish and that what I hate of this stupid company but I can say it do pay well when it comes to the money.

To my surprise best friend entered my office with two cups of coffee without me knowing standing there for the longest of time I have day dreaming.

Hey, are you up for coffee. She said

Yeah, thanks arent you supposed to be doing your work or something? I ask, while curiosity taking the best of me and while raising one of my eyebrow.

No, I am glad to say Im finish with my work and I will be dropping you home safe as possible. She said, I guess she was being a little protective but I don't mind.

Okay . I reply , leaving us in a awkward silence , which I was so thankful that Emi decides to break the silence.

So Aly what did you think of you know who.. the boss. She said teasingly with a wink while sipping the coffee.

Now I in the other hand of not to reply in a rude way but luckily me having a friend who knows how to tolerate me so I just tell so I decide for once to be nice.

Well, first of all Im not gonna lie he is kind of hot, his height looks like he is a 63 and I think and I bet he well be a great guy for you. I said with a bright smile,

Hmm really I dont think so cause as far I could remember today in that meeting he was looking at you and not really paying of an attention but he masks it off. She said,

I thought was the only one who saw that creep I meant my boss. Well Im not the only who saw that for the day.

Oh. I said

Thats what you have to say .. Oh seriously. She said while folding her arms.

Look we both saw him looking at me Im not interested in anybody right now so yh. Checking the time its now 6:05pm.

Its best that we leave now since your finish and Im ready to leave. I said while turning of the computer and the lights in my office. Emi just reply with an ok and we left the office and head out to the parking lot got in the car and drove off to home.

*****************************************************************

On the way home we stop at store so I could get my favorite to eat and drink every night while watching television. While I was just about to cash in my two items Emi did a 90 degree turn and scream when she saw her ex Marcus McKinley, like they two had a good chemistry until he decided to cheat , on the other hand Emi is going crazy I really need to get out of here or should I stay to see drama.

" Emi lets go, forget that we ever saw that ass of a man". I said,

" Yeah, okay but lets make it quick". she said,

We cash our stuff and got in the car and drove off. Emi finally stop at the entrance of my apartment . And she begins to apologize for her act but, I had to stop her I find it was ok.

" See at work tomorrow drive safe use protections". I said ,with a evil smile.

"Yeah I will. Go inside I will watch enter your apartment then leave okay". she said

" Thanks I really need to find away to show how thankful I am about our friendship, I really do". I said with shyness in my voice.

" Its cool , now... go in your apartment so I could leave". she really got a lot of attitude but I love her still.

" Huh, rude much , good night love ya". with a weave I entered my apartment lock door look through the window and on right timing saw Emi drove off.

" I am so lazy right I don't feel like to move" , I said to my self. I pop the popcorn what I bought and the red wine turn on the television and watch the news. After a couple of minutes I was off to sleep trying to open my eyes I check the time its was 12:21 am, I got up went to my room took of my clothes and naked but with an underwear on. That was a hell of a day.

***********************************************************************************************************

OKAY I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS GREAT OR NOT BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST. Leave comments if you like .