Chapter 19

Guys!!! Guess where I'm updating from?

PUNTA CANA!!!!!! It was always my birthday a couple days agooooo

PUNTA CANA!!!!!! It was always my birthday a couple days agooooo. I just been living life and enjoying it as much as I can before school starts again lol
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Elijah Alsina

Placing my hand over my mouth, I coughed a little.

"You good bruh?" Corey asked, exhaling from his blunt.

"Y-yeah." I managed to get out.

"You ain't tryna hit? Like at all?" He lifted the blunt, offering it to me again for the third time tonight. I declined and I knew he was suspicious cause this shit wasn't like me at all.

I could hear Milan nagging me about that shit now.

Elijah you have to stop! Blah blah blahhh

As much as it annoyed me, it was nice to know that somebody cared.

"Aye bro, that broad still at yo' crib?"

Rolling my eyes, I sighed. Corey never liked Karina. He always felt like she wanted something from me since day one.

"Yeah bruh." Corey smacked his teeth. "She ain't got nowhere else to stay." I defender myself, knowing damn well it wasn't helping shit.

"You told her 2 weeks and how long it's been? Damnear 2 months. You letting that broad walk all over you, E."

"I hear you man." I massaged my temples, thinking about a nice way to tell her to speed up this finding a place process.

"Nigga don't you leave tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah."

"Shouldn't you be with your girl?"

Corey mentioned his girl's name to me once or twice, but a nigga honestly forgot. All I know is she was some bad girl that would come bring him lunch from time to time.

"Yeah. That's why I'm kicking yo ass out now, she on her way over."

Standing up, I dapped him up before grabbing my keys and leaving. He ain't have to tell me twice.

"Aight handle ya business. You heard me E?" He called out as I made my way to my car.

"I hea' you." I yelled back, getting in and pulling off.

* The next day *

Milan Anderson

Me and Shauna had just got off work. We had the whole weekend off and I couldn't wait to just relax.

Walking up the stairs, I made it to my apartment. Shauna came along with me so we could order food and watch movies. Walking in, I heard a lot of noise from Arima's room. She was pacing back and forth, throwing stuff and cursing.