Ticklish

You ran through the halls panting and squealing. You and Bucky had been engaged in an intense taze war and he was chasing you down. You found Sam and grabbed is arm, eyes wide.

"Help me." You breathed giving him an intense look. He raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"I need a place to hide from Bucky." You explained looking around frantically as if Bucky would spontaneously pop out from one of the walls. Sam smirked and shook his head.

"Why do you need to hide?" He asked walking over to a door. He opened it and motioned for you to go inside. You slipped in the small, dark space and turned around.

"He's trying to tickle me." You stated strongly before closing the door quickly. As back up into the small closet you could hear Sam laughing. You frowned. Tickling was no laughing matter. It was a form of torture, the worst kind. Bucky knew your weakness. He would exploit it. And it was completely unfair because he wasn't ticklish at all. You pouted and mentally slapped yourself for starting this taze war in the first place. You heard footsteps approaching and you perked up.

"Y/N! I know you're here!" Bucky said, his voiced laced with mischief. You could almost see the smirk on his face. As you heard him walking around the room you realized how crappy your hiding place was. I mean it was a freaking closet. Totally and obvious place for hiding. Not to mention no escape route. Footsteps neared the door. Well shit. Good old shit. I'm so dead. So unbelievably-- The door was flung open and you yelped, trying to run between Bucky's legs.

"Not so fast!" He yelled grabbing you by the waist and flinging you over his shoulder.

"Come on Bucky! Put me down!" You yelled squirming, but his metal arm held you tight. He laughed and plopped you down on the carpeted floor of the living room. You tried to crawl away, but Bucky pinned your arms above your head with his metal hand. His flesh hand stood poised near your sides and you looked at Bucky with pleading eyes.

"You tazed me, and now you shall pay the price." He said and then began to tickle you. You laughed and screamed, tears forming in the corners of your eyes.

"Buck stop!" You said, barely managing to squeeze the two words out between bouts of laughter. He loomed over you chuckling. You gazed up at him, into his eyes. His recently cut hair looked good on him. His eyes were glowing and a ghost of a smirk played on his lips. He brushed a piece of hair off your face and behind your ear gently. You could feel your face slowly starting to turn pink. The longer he stared down at you, the more heated your cheeks felt. Someone cleared their throat and you both jolted up. Tony stood smirking at the two of you and walked away, shaking his head. Taking a glance at Bucky, you smiled.

"What?" He asked, catching your gaze. You shook your head and laughed, walking away.

"I hate you." Bucky rolled his eyes and smiled. He stared at your back as you walked away.

"I love you."