Dinner

Taekwoon's POV
"Saranghaeyo Wonshikkie." I said to my fiancé.

"I love you too Taekwoonie." He gave me kiss on my forehead, then my cheek and finally a small peck on my lips.

"So what's for dinner Wonshik?"

"Uhhh... I'll call Hongbin. Maybe he'll feed us. Haha!!!" He laughed. I'm glad that we're going to be together for quite sometime. I'd love to spend the rest of my life with him.
----------------
Jaehwan's POV
"BABE!!!! COME HERE!!!" Hongbin yelled for me.

"WHATS WRONG JAGI?" I ran from the kitchen area to his bed room.

"Nothing. I'm bored..." He said quietly.

"Okay okay... I'll make dinner. What do you want?"

"Umm... Can I have-" His phone started to ring, and he was too slow to answer it. I grabbed it and laughed to myself. "Go ahead and answer it Jaehwan."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: "Yeobeseyo?"

Wonshik: "Jaehwan? Where's Hongbin?"

Me: "Uh... He can't come to the phone right now..."

Wonshik: "OKAY JAEHWAN! IF YOU TWO WERE JUST DOING SOMETHING INTERESTING, I APOLOGIZE FOR INTERRUPTING!!!"

Me: "oh shut up Wonshik... It's not like that. What do you need?"

Wonshik: "Haha... I'm just messing with you Jaehwan. Can I come over for dinner? It's lonely here..."

Me: "Sure Wonshik... I'm sure Hongbin wouldn't mind. I'll call Sanghyuk to come over too."

Wonshik: "Great. Thanks Jaehwan."

Me: "Anytime. What do you want to eat?"

Wonshik: "Surprise me!"

Me: "Alright. Come whenever you're ready."

Wonshik: "Bye!"

Me: "See you!"

*boop*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So who was that Jaehwan?"

"Oh... I kind of let Wonshik come over for dinner, and I'm going to call Sanghyuk too..."

"Really? Great!!! Let's get pizza because I don't want to cook."

"Alright." He gave me a smile and I gave him a kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wonshik's POV
"What did Hongbin say?" Taekwoon asked me.

"He said we can come over. However, everyone's in for a surprise when they find out you'll be there too."

"Yay!!! I feel special!!!"

"You're always special to me Taekwoon." I gave him a small kiss, then got off bed. "Well jagi, do you want to get going?"

"Okay Wonshik!!! I don't know if I'd be okay to where this though..." He pointed to his sleeveless shirt and his shorts.

"You look fine any way, so don't worry about it. And plus, I'll just be going like this, so you won't be alone."

"Haha... Alright Wonshik." He laughed.

"Okay Taekwoon, do you want to get going now?"

"Yeah!!! But can you help me get to my wheelchair?"