Sixth Lesson p2: How to enjoy it.

I pressed my lips to his before he could continue to ask. I didn't want to talk, the conversation could go two ways and I wasn't prepared for either one. He was magic but he was also trouble and I really didn't know which one was worse.
His hands traveled up my hips to my waist, staying there while we kissed. I sat on him, feeling him under me and rocking my hips slowly. His fingers dug on my waist, causing me to grunt lowly and move my hips a little faster.
His uneven breath was a sign that he was enjoying it, his lips molding to mine with a little more urgency.
"Fuck, you're gonna get me hard again." He muttered, squeezing my ass and making me rock my hips a little faster. Apparently, he had taught me well.
"That's the point." I broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes, moving my hips until he moaned. I giggled, kissing him softly with my hands on each of his cheeks.
"What?" He asked when I looked at him for a second time.
"You're a great teacher, Styles."
"We're not nearly done."
I pushed him to the bed, running my hands down his chest and kissing his collarbones while nibbling lightly on the skin.
"Am I doing good?" I asked him with big innocent eyes.
"You're doing great." He said, putting his big hand on the back of my head and kissing me eagerly once more.
His tip was bumping my clit, and I moaned a little throatier, moving my hips faster as I went, with my hands pressed to his chest. He was getting harder and I was getting wetter, his lips leaving mine so he could leave a trail of open mouthed kisses down my jaw and neck, sucking on it when he found my sweet spot, which was already marked.
"Want to ride me?" He asked me and I nodded eagerly, trapping his lips in mine and then getting on my knees in front of him. He looked up and down my body, taking his cock in his hands and handing me a condom so I could put it on him. I took it, taking his cock in my hands and putting the condom on, straddling him once I was done and kissing him again.
I kneeled in front of him and with a hand on my hips, he helped me sit on him. I did it slowly, catching my breath once he was fully inside of me. I may be inexperienced, but even I knew he was big.
"Move your hips slowly." He instructed, kissing me again while I rocked my hips and put my hands on his shoulders. His fingers hooked around my waist and his fingers digging on my waist were giving me some balance, my arms wrapping around his shoulder to keep him close to me.
I was rolling my hips at his rhythm, his hands commanding my movements. Suddenly he pulled my hair back, kissing my neck harshly. I moaned and licked my lips, letting him go when he lied on the pillows.
I put my hands on his chest, rocking my hips back and forth until I could build my own pace. Harry's hands were wandering down my body and his eyes were glued to mine, which hadn't broken the eye contact even for a second.
"You enjoying it, babe?" He asked when I moaned loudly, closing my eyes and throwing my head back.
"Yes, fuck. You feel so good."
"You ready to jump?" He dug his fingers on my hips and I was completely sure they were going to be clearly printed on my skin for days to come.
I nodded, loosing up a little and letting him help me raise my hips and then drop them. We both moaned, the slow movement allowing me to feel every inch of him when he entered me and pulled away over and over. I started bouncing on him faster, putting my own hands on my boobs so they wouldn't bounce awkwardly along with me. He laughed, taking my hands away and continuing to help me.
"Fuck." I moaned when my legs threatened to close for the first time, my stomach quivering a little and my body tensing as a result. "Fuck, don't let me stop."
He pulled me to his chest and held me still with his hands on my waist while he thrust inside of me, kissing me desperately. We were both sweaty and panting we kept grunting and moaning in the middle of the kiss.
When he let my waist go, I let my hips drop and started doing circular motions, which I could feel was driving him crazy.
"Fuck, keep doing that." He begged, placing his hands on my hands and starting to move it slightly. It felt so good, his little thrusts combined with my little movements. I moaned, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.
"Move, babe." He said and I started going back and forth again, letting him and out in slow movements while I kissed up to his lips.
"Fuck, I'm coming." I gripped the sheets and fisted them in my hands, moving faster and desperately looking for my own release.
When it hit me, my own pleasure washed me completely, my body going still for a second and then giving up to the shakes and the quivers that electrified my body. I continued kissing him through my high, and he was still thrusting, moving my own hips harshly against his. This only prolonged my orgasm, my clit still throbbing and the continuous stimulation and my walls starting to clench all over again.
"Jesus, fuck, Harry." I cried, raking my nails on his chest when I felt the second orgasm hitting me. Actually, it was my fifth and I didn't know if I wanted anymore.
Thankfully, he was coming soon after, grunting and sighing when he released, his hands running softly down my thighs.
I pulled away, falling on the bed by his side and resting my head on his shoulder for a second. I raised my eyes to his and I smiled at him, leaning so I could kiss him softly once more.
"Tired?" He asked me.
"I can go one more time." I said, biting my lips. "And then, I'll drop dead."
"Oh, but I don't want you to die, babe. I'm starting to find the fun in you."
"Bite me."
"Where?" He said cockily. We kissed a little more and Harry pushed me to the bed completely so I was lying on my back, hovering over me and putting his body between my legs
My hands ran down his chest and I did my best to memorize every inch of his body I could touch. It did not feel weird at all, it felt completely and absolutely amazing, as if my whole life had been just a build up to this very moment and that freaked me out.
"Get on your knees." Harry said when we stopped kissing for a second. I looked at him weirdly, and watched him get up from the bed. I slowly sat up, still looking at him wary eyes.
"God help you Styles if you try to fuck my ass." I warned him, getting on 4 on the bed.
"Tempting." He started kissing down my spine, helping me stick my ass up when he reached the end of it. I giggled, shaking it a little and moaning when I felt his tongue running up and down my slit. I buried my face on the mattress, sighing when he kissed the back of my thighs and then went back to focus on my slit.
I bit my hand, trying to drown the moan that wanted to come out when he pumped his tongue in and out, grunting himself. I did my best to turn my head and try to look back, seeing him kneeling on the floor and one of his arms hidden under the bed. God, it was all so fucking hot.
"Am I being a good girl?" I asked and his fingers dug even harder on my skin.
"Don't start with that, please." He mumbled between licks to my clit.
"Maybe I should call you daddy." I joked and he slapped my ass hard, making my body jolt up and my fingers grip the sheet for their lives.
He stood up, stroking his cock in his hand and taking my hips with one hand. I grabbed the shirt when he entered me, thrusting hard and fast at once. When he took a hand to the front of my body and connected his finger with my oh-so-sensitive-oh-so swollen clit almost made me lose my mind. I bucked my hips back and the only sound that was echoing the walls was the sound of our hips meeting together.
"Fuck, jesus, fuck." I muttered. His hand wrapped around my hair and pulled me up with it until my back was arched against his chest.
His fingers were drawing small circles on my clit and his lips were leaving soft kisses on my neck, while he completely destroyed me with his thrusts. I put my own hands on his lips, as if I was afraid he might go away.
I turned my head so I could kiss him. His lips were completely red by now and my own hurt like hell, but the kiss was slow and hard, both of us enjoying the taste of the other.
"Fuck, you're so good." I panted and he smiled, thrusting even harder than before and reaching my g-spot with each movement. I cried and fell on the bed, not able to stand up on my own anymore.
His fingers worked on me until I could no longer hold it, sending me over the edge and falling on this state of euphoria that I had never known. I was completely tired and still, I felt alive to the very core. The world could spin out of its axe and I probably wouldn't notice it.
Soon, Harry joined me, thrusting as hard as he could while we both rode our orgasm. I was sure my hips and my ass were going to be all purple and blotchy the next day and I couldn't really care about it.
Trembling, I lied on the bed and rested my head on the pillow. I was clammy, sweaty, I could bet my first born child my make up was all smudged and my hair must've looked like a nestle, but I was too tired and too beyond all of it to even try to care or to fix it.
Harry lied on his side of the bed with a big sigh and pulled the covers over us. Yes, he had a side of the bed, and I had my very own pillow and sometimes we fought over the covers. It was funny, considering I shouldn't be sleeping in his bed at all. I should be going on with my life after it, but still there I was.
"We should take a shower." I mumbled, already feeling myself slip to unconsciousness.
"We'll take it tomorrow." Harry rolled to his side and pulled me to his chest, acting like the big spoon in the cuddle.
"I'm okay with that."
****
"Nope." Harry took my books out of my hand and stood in front of me, blocking my way out of the hallway.
"Please."
"I have to study, I have this big test coming up and I hadn't even opened the book." I looked at Harry who was starting to pull his best sad puppy face and I wanted to avoid it at all costs.
"I would let you study."
"You won't. You will throw me to the bed and fuck the brain out of me and I really need my brain this week."
"I won't. Please, come to my flat." I sighed, looking at him and chewing the inside of my cheek. After that night, we had had sex again when we were showering, and then lazy Sunday sex and it was already Thursday and I could still feel my legs a little sore. My whole body was covered with the evidence of that night and I knew if I got even close to his apartment I was going to end up having sex with him again.
"Okay." I finally gave in, following him to his car. "Don't you have to study?" I asked when we were both inside the car and he was driving away.
"A have a fuckload of things to do." He snorted.
"Why do you want me at your place then?"
"Nothing special." He shrugged.
"Harry." I warned him and he placed a hand on my thigh, sighing and biting his lip before looking briefly at me.
"I heard Pete tell Lou he was going to ask you to go to the movies this afternoon." He muttered almost under his breath and I widened my eyes at him.
"Harry!!!"
"What?"
I took his hand on mine, fiddling with his fingers while I thought about what I wanted to say.
"I just, I don't think this is what we should be doing."
"What?"
"Spending this much time together, and trying to stop the other from going to dates. I don't know."
"We're friends. We're supposed to spend time with each other, that's how friendships work. And as for Pete, I'm sorry, I just don't like him near you."
"Why?"
"I don't know, okay? I just think you could do better."
I looked at him apprehensively. That night he had told me Pete needed to understand I wasn't available, but he was drunk and hadn't mentioned again. I didn't know what to think, to be honest. I was confused.
"My mum sent you a cake." He told me after a moment of silence.
"What? Why?"
"I told her you like chocolate cake, and she send you one." He shrugged.
"Thank her for me."
"You can thank her yourself. Your mum invited us to dinner tomorrow."
"Really? She didn't tell me."
"Did she invite you?"
"I don't think she did."
"She likes me better." He smiled at me sheepishly.
****
The book was lying on the floor, along with all of the other study material I had brought with myself. Harry's fingers ran softly down my hair and I sighed, watching tv from my spot on the couch and with my head resting on Harry's lap.
He had his nose buried in a book and his fingers distractedly ran from my hair to my arms and up again. From time to time, he would let the book and kiss me slowly, going back to his book as if there had been no interruption.
"Harry?" I asked him and looked up at him, only to find the cover of the book staring back.
"Hmmmm."
"I'm bored."
"You're the one that insisted in no sex tonight, babe."
"I didn't know better." I said and he lowered his book. "I was naïve." He chuckled and leaned into me, taking my hand with one hand and kissing me slowly. His tongue ran over my bottom lip and I granted him entrance immediately, managing to straddle him without breaking the kiss.
He snuck a hand underneath my shirt to caress my back and I put my hands on the back of his neck. Rolling my hips a little, I found the best position to make him hard under me. The good thing about his ridiculously thigh jeans was that they did little to nothing to conceal his impressive length. God, I loved his jeans. God bless his jeans.
My fingers were playing with the buttons of his shirt and I gasped when he bucked his hips up, his cock already hard and ready.
"You know what we should do?" He asked me when we broke the kiss to take some air.
"What?"
"We should get cream and chocolate, I could eat it out of your body."
"Am I not sweet enough?" I pouted, but could already imagine him running his tongue over my body and cleaning until the last drop.
"Let's find out, yeah?" He smirked at me and pushed me to the couch, getting on his knees himself to hover over me, my legs wide open so he could kneel between them. He kissed my hipbones and the strip of skin that could be seen with my shirt riled up, playing with the waistband of my shorts and hooking his fingers around them.
He was about to pull them down when the doorbell rang. Apparently, he was decided to ignore it, still kissing my body slowly. I looked at the door and then at him, but forgot about my concerns when he slipped his hand inside of my short, skimming my clothed center with his long fingers.
The bell rang again and this time, Harry sighed and got up, kissing my forehead before making his way to the door.
I couldn't see who it was from where I was sitting, but he smiled at the person in front of him, so I assumed it was a friend and it was neither of the boys, who would've just bargained inside the apartment without any care.
"Hey."
"Hi!" I heard a female voice and I sat up, fixing myself up before I took the control in my hands and tried to adopt a casual position.
"Wanna come in?"
"Yeah." She said and I heard the clicks of her heels padding into the apartment. "It's just that I....Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company." It was Sam and she was looking at me as if she wanted to kill me. I wanted to roll my eyes so hard, but instead, I smiled politely at her, flipping through the channels.
It wasn't the first time I had seen her this week, unfortunately. On Monday, I had had to turn around and take the long way to one of my classrooms, just because I had seen her talking to Harry in the middle of a hallway, her hair swirling around in her fingers.
"We were studying. Well, I was studying." Harry said, taking his seat next to me on the couch.
"Oh, well." She said with a strained voice, almost as if the thought disgusted her. "I'm sorry, it's just that I left my earrings here yesterday and I need them back. They're a present from my grandmother."
I looked at her briefly while I processed the words. She had been in Harry's apartment the day before and she had been in a situation that had allowed her to lose her earrings. I wanted to help her find her stupid earrings, just so I could shove them in her mouth and throw her out of the apartment. And maybe then, throw Harry out as well. Instead, I settled on watching Phineas and Ferb on the TV.
"I have no idea. You can look for them. Want me to help?"
"Don't worry, I can handle it, I'm a big girl." She winked at him and I had to resist the urge to gag.
His fingers brushed my shoulder and I flinched away, moving away from him. He frowned and looked at me weirdly, his hand still resting on the back of the couch. This time, his fingers took my hair in them, playing with it distractedly while he watched the show, flicking his eyes to Sam occasionally.
She had her ass sticking up while she was kneeling on the floor, looking for the damn earrings. After a while, she sighed and got up, looking at Harry apologetically and completely ignoring me.
"I can't find them. Can you please keep an eye on them?" She said and brushed her fingers down his arm. I wanted to snort and roll my eyes at this poor attempt.
"Sure."
"Well, thank you. I'll make sure I compensate you for your effort." She said and walked away, leaving the apartment with an exaggerated sway on her hips.
"Where were we?" Harry asked as soon as she left, scooting closer to me.
"I was leaving." I said and got up from the couch. I bent over and picked my stuff from the floor, shoving what I could in my bag.
"Babe, it's not what you think." Harry got up and went to take my hand but I move it out of his reach.
"I don't think anything, and you can have sex with whoever you want, Harry. I'm just tired and have a bunch of things to do, so I'm going home."
"Babe..." He begged, but I started making my way to the door.
"It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow. You can bring whoever you want, I'll tell my mom."