1

The sun peeked through the gaps in the blinds, and gave a little bit of light to the darkness in Yoongi's bedroom. He groaned as the sun hit his face, blinding him whenever he opened his eyes. He put the pillow over his head, and laid there. He would lay there all day if he could. Except, you wouldn't let him.

You and Yoongi were roommates, and you knew about his very busy schedules with the rest of BTS. You knew he had long and tiring days where he had to work very hard. You also knew he enjoyed sleeping very much. You would let him sleep knowing he doesn't really get much of it, but since he had a very busy day ahead, you couldn't let him sleep.

You pulled the pillow away from him, and sighed as he was still asleep. Yoongi wasn't one of the easiest to wake up. You opened the blinds, and he was instantly awake. You smiled and walked over to his bed. You watched as his eyes slowly opened, finally being able to deal with the sunlight once again.

"What the hell, why won't you let me sleep?" Yoongi said with a raspy morning voice.

"You got a busy day ahead." You told him, "Get up. I'm making breakfast."

"Can't I just stay for 5 more minutes?"

You walked over to the opposite side of his bed, and pushed him. He fell to the ground and you could hear him swear under his breathe. He looked over at you as you began walking out his room. He got up, and followed you to the kitchen, where you began making waffles.

"What's your problem today?" He asked.

It was obvious you and Yoongi didn't get along very well. You could just move out, but that means you'd have to buy a better job that would pay you enough so you could rent an apartment. Besides, you and Yoongi split the rent. He paid half, and you paid the other half. You couldn't quit your current job, and you weren't about to leave when you were able to pay only have the rent every month instead of the full rent, but you really wanted to leave because you were tired of you and Yoongi not getting along. Honestly, you regretted agreeing to be his roommate sometimes.

"It's nothing." You said with your back turned to him.

Yoongi sighed, and he walked away to begin getting ready for his long day in the practice room. You listened to his footsteps get quieter and quieter. You looked at the stairs, and watched him disappear into the hallway. You looked back at the waffles that you continued to make, and knew you couldn't continue living like this. You needed to talk to Yoongi about why you hated living with him, but when you were going to tell him, that was still something you needed to think about.