Chapter 1

"Hey Cas, when you finish checking those lady's books out, can you put these books on the shelve?"
I looked back at my brother Gabriel and nodded. I gave the lady her reciept and told her when the books are due, and she nodded left. Gabriel gently pushed me out of the way and smiled.
"I'll take it over for you." I nodded and grabbed the books and headed towards one of the aisles.
"HURRY, BROTHER, YOU MUST SAVE THE WORLD BY PUTTING THE BOOKS BACK ON THE SHELVES." He screamed, and a lady replied back by shushing him. With him talking like that, he's going to get fired.
My name is Castiel, but I go by Cas for short. I'm sort of a quiet, awkward fellow who love to read books, which is why my brother Gabriel recommended this job to me when I needed one.
It's been a couple months since I got the job and since then I've been talking a lot more to other people than I used to.
I glanced down at the book I was putting away. Ah, the supernatural series, one of my favorite books, and it happened to my favorite out of them all, the Highway 666 one. I checked to see if anyone was in the aisle and began reading. A couple pages couldn't hurt.
"CAS!" Gabriel was shaking my shoulder and I snapped up from the book.
Huh. What a surprise. I was halfway through it.
"It's been a hour. Were you just reading that book? You could get fired!"
"Sorry, sorry." I mumbled as I put the book back on the shelf. Till next time, highway 666.
Man, I bet if that character Dean was real we would be great friends. And maybe...more! I blushed and ran back to another aisle to put some more books up.
Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. It was a boy about my age and had shiny brown hair, colorful eyes, and is very tall. He gave me a awkward smile and waved.
"Um...hi. Someone is supposed to meet me here and I was wondering if you have seen her. She has blonde hair and is carrying a silver and gold laptop. Have you seen her?"
I blushed, nodded, and pointed to one of the tables. He smiled and waved at her.
"Thanks. I'll see you around."
This man is meeting all of my standards. Suddenly Gabriel came out of nowhere and patted my shoulder.
"Somebody has a crush!" He sang. I turned red and shout-whispered, "What? No! Oh geez did her hear that? DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!" I turned around to see if he was still in the aisle and luckily, he was not. I was half relieved and half disappointed. Gabriel laughed and went back to whatever he was doing.
I know I am supposed to be doing my work, but I could not help but watch him. He had the prettiest smile, the nicest laugh- everything about him was amazing.
But there was the girl. Jo. She's a nice person, but I wish I was in her place right now. 
I wonder if he is dating anyone?
Suddenly we made eye contact. I made a little yelp and hurriedly put more books on the shelf.  He looked at me suspiciously and then went to back to what he was doing.
Great. He thinks I am a stalker. Just great.
"Dean, come on, stop daydreaming and work on these problems." Jo said angrily.
Dean? Like the name in the supernatural series? Maybe his parents were fans.
Gabriel grabbed my shoulder.
"C'mon, we gotta go. High school tomorrow, remember?" I rolled my eyes. Yes, of course. High school.
"Of course. Let's go." I replied.
I hope to see Dean again soon.