Trust Luck

The house inside was full of dust, furniture hidden by white sheets and spider webs everywhere. There was a coffee tables in the middle that had a note on it and a bowl. "Leave phones!!!". "Hell no, I am not leaving my phone!" Grace held it like a baby. "Follow the rules!" Jack, for some reason shouted. He was way into this "game". "Alright, alright fine kiddo." She left her pink with glider phone in the bowl and check around. "Not leaving my phone, no way!" Grace argued. "Guys come on just do it." Lucy placed her phone inside the bowl and waited for the others to do it too. "Fine" Peter placed it inside. "Alright fine" Abbey placed her phone next to Peters and looked around. Jack gave a death stare to Violet. "Oh I don't have a phone" she said raising her hands. "Alright, we are in the house...Now what?" Violet looked around. "I think we have to go to..." Peter tried to remember and Abbey helped him. "Room of betrayal, dark room of depression, garden and then outside." She reminded him. "Oh yeah." Peter remember and stood on a weird small chair. "Oh boy there he goes again" Grace raised an eyebrow at him. "Making strategies as always.". "Alright we have to split up!" He said loudly at us. "I know exactly what to do! There, take these pieces of paper. Each piece has your name put them in the bowl..." He stopped to look at the bowl that was now empty. "What?" Grace holder her head. "Don't panic guys it's fine we are going to take them back at the end." Peter calmed Grace and everyone down. "There..." He put the names in. We are going to split with what the papers say" he shook the bowl. "Hm it's like he knows...It's like he knows exactly what to do" Jack thought looking at him suspiciously.
******************
Abbey-Grace ( Papers )
"Yayy" Grace hugged Abbey. Abbey looked disappointed and just gave an awkward smile back.

Lucy-Peter
"Fuck" They both thought and looked at each other awkwardly.

Violet-Jack
"Guess you are stuck with me" Violet made a joke and laughed. "Hm." He said rolling his eyes.