The Day to Remember-Chapter 13

Aunt Belle was pulling some weeds and dead leaves when they saw her. Wearing her favorite garden hat and gloves she was nice to look at. It seems that at one glance you can't tell she's suffering from an incurable disease. Her hands were still good to look at although a little pale now and the marks of an old age is visible to her face still she's so lovely to look at.She didn't noticed them coming so Marl called her from a far.
"Hello, Aunt Belle. I'm home. And I'm with Dr.Mor for your check up."
The old ladys face lift up and a grin was seen in her face. Eyes were not that brilliant anymore for the disease affected her eyesight a little.Thanks to God that she can still see them.
"My, good morning to both of you. How happy I am now to see that both of you are full of love and happiness in your hearts. Now I can leave peacefully." Smilling as she handed the gardening tools to Marls hands and looking for the bench to have a sit.
" Thank you, Belle. "It was Kilain who answered her.
" Now can we go inside to check on you before I'll be late at my duty?" He gave him a wink and smiled.
They went inside. Marla following them only until the door for she went to the kitchen to put the flowers on the vase. Both Kilain and Belle headed to the living room. She passed them by as she went upstairs to put the flowers to Aunt Belles room. Only hearing a little of their conversation..When she went back she heard Kilains voice talking to Belle seriously. And as she approaches she can sense  the loneliness in her aunts face and voice. She tries to change the mood so  she gave them a happy tone of encouragement as she went to her aunts side.
" Hey, what's that look? Is there anything wrong? Remember its still early to feel bored." She pat Belle on the shoulder and squezzing her she face in front of her kneeling down.
" Now can we make Dr. Mor leave? " she ask her teasingly.
"Sure." She look up to Kilain and giving him a goodbye wave.
" Go now before this young lady will eat you all up"... She laugh loudly.
" Okey, then  I'll leave but not before I can kissed my lovely queen on the lips for goodluck."He come to Marla side and kissed her.
"Mwah.! Taste so good.I love you."And giving Belle a kiss on the forehead too he walk towards the front door.
Marl accompany him until his car and so they had a chance to talk 'bout Belles situation.
She was saddend by what she knew. The fact hurts that Belle can go anytime soon. She felt the tears at the corner of her eyes. She brushed them away immediately so that Belle won't noticed  that she cried. After giving Kilain a kissed and an I love you too she went back to Belle.
"C' mon Auntie it's time for your medicines and then you can take a nap then." She took her hand and leading the way to her room.
After all the chores are done and  taking care of Belle  she took a shower and get dress into a pair of shorts and t-shirt. She usually wear those kinds of clothing at home.She look at herself at the mirror and she noticed that her body became  thinner a little but was good  and her skin was shinning constantly and her face was nice to look at although she's not that young but she's glad cause still she looks younger at her age. Satisfied by her looks with hair on a bun she went to check on Belle.
She's still asleep  so she went back to her room to take a nap when she heard her phone ring. It was Kilain.
" Hi, how are you?" Kilain asked
" I'm okey. I'm about to take a nap now when you called."
" Belle, how is she? Remember expect some unnecessary changes on her." She told Marla in a physicians way.
" Yes, I remember all what you told me.Don't worry I'll keep an eye on her time after time."
" That's good my love. Well I just called cause I miss you. And to check if both of you were okey. So take your nap now and I'll keep in touch with you later tonight. Bye.". Kilain told her.
" Bye. I miss you too.Love you. Take care".And she hang up the phone.

It was two weeks after that very day when Kilain started checking on them every now and then. Every morning when Belle wakes up she hurriedly went to her Aunts side for her daily routine and bring her to the garden to check on her plants.
As usual Kilain and Marl continue to meet each other, sometimes Kilain would sleep in their house and they would take turns to wake up in the middle of the night to check on Belle .Ann too is preparing herself for whatever will happen to her mother anytime soon. Ann did all the necessary needs for Belles burial if ever that day of parting will come.

Another month had passed and it was their first month anniversary. So they made a date to celebrate it together with Ann and Belle at their home. They set the occasion on dinner time because Kilain had to go on duty at the hospital.
When it's time to start their dinner Aunt Belle called Marla at her room. It was a perfect timing for she's going to fetch her anyway to come down.
"Oh, come here Dear. I want you to wear this necklace tonight because I promised myself to give this to you when this time will come.I've given Ann like that one too. She has her name in it.". Putting the necklace to Marls neck.
" Thank you Aunt Belle. This is so beautiful.Look how lovely my name being carved in it." She turn to her Aunt with tears in her eyes and gave her a big hugged.
They didn't noticed that Kilain had arrieved and was watching them with a solemn face too.Knocking on the open door he called out to them.
" Alright that's enough now. Let's go downstairs and have dinner cause I'm hungry already and I don't want this night to end up without my love showering me her loving kisses and hugs." He smiled as he come to hug Marla and give her a kiss on the lips while offering the bouguet of sweet flowers to her.
" Happy Anniversary to us my love.". He gave him a smack on a cheeck. Winking Belle at the side.
" Happy Anniversary to you too my love. And thank you for everything.". Smilling happily.
"Well lets go before the foods gets cold and this night would end." She manage to laugh as she lead the way down.Belle was sitting on her wheelchair because she's now weak to take a walk.Kilain pushed her as they went down the stairway.
The dinner was great and the food that Ann ordered was delicious. Kilain had eatten a lot so Ann gave him a glass of wine.They chatted a little before aunt Belle went to bed and Ann put her to bed. They were left by themselves.
" I can't explain how happy I am tonight my love. I can't wait to have you in my future. I'm looking forward to both of us happily living together.I want us to be married Marla. I want you to be my wife." He then get something in his pocket. It was a small box and inside was a shimmering ring. Its diamonds are sparkling as the light of the moonlight catches it from the dark.He open the box and get Marlas hand.
"Marla Aston.The woman of my dreams would you be my wife?" Kneeling while asking those question  to her.
Marla surprised by what she just  heard can't find any words to say. All she can do was open her mouth and her eyes wide but filled with tears of happiness.She can't find the exact words to answer Kilain. Her hands tremble as Kilain holds it warmly under his.
" O-0f course my love. I'm very happy to be your wife. With all the love I accept your proposal." . She said those words with butterflies in her stomach. A warm rushed of feelings ran through her whole body.And her heart ache with happiness. Then Kilain put the ring in her finger and gave him a kiss on the lips. Shen then responded eagerly and warmly. Hot flushes rans her face as Kilain sent small kisses to her neck and then her arms went around his head pulling it down so that he can kiss her breast. Kilain sense the longing then grab her waist closer to his body that Marla can feel his manhood hardened. Kilain then cupped her breast with his other hand while the other hand touches her butt which gave her knees to waver a bit.She cling to him weakly surrendering her body just in time Kilain spoke to her ears.
"Much as I want to make love to you here tonight it can't be. Because I will get back to the hospital to have an operation at 9:00 pm tonight. But I promised to come back after the operation and we'll continue this one my love." Pulling himself away from her looking hungrylly at her.
Marla feeling a bit disappointed manage to nod and gulp a little before answering him.
" Okey. Goodluck then. I'll wait for you tonight.". And gave him a kiss.
They went back inside the house.Both feeling unsatisfied that night. But they know later would be a very romantic night for the both of them.