the wedding

2 weeks after tyler is is sick its mine and matts wedding were having it in austin texas out side my dress is a white fite in flare with a flower crown vale. tyler is the ring bear and grace is the well grace and jamie is my maid of honor after the wedding me and matt go on a honeymoon in dallas. we got back from the honeymoon and went home as we opened the door. "MUUMY" scream tyler "hi baby." "Dawdy." tyler screamed again and grace woke up my family is perfect. 

2 years later. 

grace is now two and talking and tyler is 4. its seven oclock the kids she up soon i wake up feeling nauses i just avoid it and walk to tylers room he yawned "mownin momma" "goodmorning handsome." i pick him up and put him in his high chair "ll be right back im going to go get sissy." "okway" i walk into graces room and shes standing up holding on to the rails "mummy.!" she clapped "morning sweetheart." i pick her up and take her to the kitchen and put her in her high chair next to tee tee "Are you guys hungry." "they both clapped and smiled big i smiled i went to the fridge and got two sippie cups of milk and 2 yougurts and 2 small bowls of cheerios i hand it tp them and they dig in. when there done eating i give them both a bath and put graces pink "daddys girl shirt on her." and a pair of jean shorts and white sandals and put her pink flower headband on and put her in the playcrib. i tookk tyler to his room and put his blue mommys boy tee shirt and jeans and black tennnis shoes and put him next to grace i go in my room and get a pair of high waisted shorts with an american flag crop top and my black vans i put my hair in a pony tail and put my rings on my finger put the kids in their car seat and buckled them up and drove to the grocery store. when we pulled up i put them in the cart with the cars infront and buckeled them up.  tyler is starting pre school next week so i have to get him lunch stuff. i get some apples, juice boxes, carrots, peanut butter and jelly, and some cherrios and check out when we leave i get a phone call "Hello?" "Carly Smith?" "yes?" "hi carly its peyton." oh my gosh i havent heard from her since graduation. "Hey peyton whats up so me and jamie are meeting up for a playdate with are kids you wanna come with yours?" "yeah let me go home and put the grocerys away and ill be ther soon." "okay bye." i hung up the phone buckeled the kids in and drove home.