Abandoned

****Beep..Beep...Beep...Beep

Ana'shay's POV

I could barely open my eyes to the bright lights that shined down on me. Pain erupted from every part of my body. I could tell i was in the hospital. I tried to look around but i couldn't move. I was hooked to some kind of machine.

"She's up, she's up....room 703" I heard a lady say.
About 3 people ran in my room and started examining me. I tried to talk but nothing came out. They unhooked me and set my bed up. They brought me some fruit and some water. I felt drained and i could barely remember anything. While i was eatting a tall man came into my room.

"Hi Ms Smith my name is Micheal k. Brown and im your doctor, how nice it is to finally meet you" he said.
"You have been in a coma for two months....can you remember anything" he asked.
"Yea i remember some things" i softly said.
He looked me up and down then spoke.
"Ahh i see, thats very good, meanwhile my nurses will run a few tests on you but we expect a full recovery" he assured.

"Thank you Mr. Brown" i said.

A couple hours later a nurse came and brought me a bag.

"Heres a few things that were sent for you when you woke up" the older woman said.

"Thank you nurse".

I looked in the bag and saw a change of clothes, some shoes, my cell phone, and my car keys.

Looking at all these things made my mind swim. I quickly started remembering everything. How i got shot. How i tried to save Tre. How i was left for dead. A tense rage lived in my veins and i seeked blood. I pulled out my phone and turned it on. I only had 10% and no charger so i had to make this phone call count.
I quickly called up Jay. The phone rang a lil bit before someone answered.

"Hello Jay...omg Jay" i said in a frantic voice.
"LoLo is this really you...this is CeCe Jays in the shower..
"Omg you dont know how good it feels to hear your voice" i admitted.

Nigga didn't i tell you to stay the fuck out my room nigga. No Jay look LoLo is on the phone. Nigga you lying give me that.

"Hello"
"Hey Ja-"
"Man where the fuck you been you were supposed to be home months ago. You had us crying and shit we thought you were fucking dead man was sup with you" Jay yelled.

"Jay its not even like that Ive been in the hospital for 2months. I was in a coma but im back, thank God ...well i need you to listen closely".

"Man how the fuck you get in the hospital where you at im comming to get you the fuck...this shit not coo" Jay said.

" Ill be home in two days dont trip and yeah im fine....just listen i need yall to pack up the house were moving when i get there ight" i said.

"Is everything okay Ana" Jay questioned.
"Yeah can you just trust me".
"Okay "
"Okay ill talk to you soon as i charge m-"
Damn the fukking phone died.

I gathered my things and struggled out of bed. I went in the restroom to take a shower. When i dropped my dress i saw stitches from a bullet wound on the left side of my chest.

I looked in the mirror for about 3 minutes then i got in the shower.
The warm water felt wonderful. I quickly got dressed and returned to my bed. How did all this stuff get here....did Tre send it. The sound of his name made my heart pound. How could he leave me again. Moments later the doctor walked im breaking my thoughts.

"Your all set everything is well and the baby will be just fine, make sure to check up with your primary doctor or return to the hospital if something feels wrong....your one of the lucky ones" he said with a smile.