chapter 21

The next morning, they all woke up and had breakfast. They went to the family room and sat down. Stiles gasped and grabbed his head. He was having a vision and it stopped. Stiles said, "They come today at 10pm for me." Derek growled and Stiles calmed him down. Stiles said, "We all know what to do. Danny takes the kids to Jackson's mansion and stays there until the morning." They all nodded.

At 9pm, they all went to the clearing and saw all the people that want to kill or kidnap Stiles. One person came up and said, "Give us the original tribrid."

Stiles thought Derek don't. None of you will step forward except me.

Stiles stepped forward and said, "You want me. You can't have me. I have a mate and family. My siblings can kill all of you." Then the originals stepped in front of the pack.

One person said, "All of the original children. How can we fight that? They can control most of us like the werewolves and vampires."

Stiles said, "None of us are humans. Smell all my pack."

One person said, "You didn't. You turned your whole pack into hybrids. You are all stronger than us."

Stiles asked "Are you sure that you want to kill or kidnap me? My pack can also fully shift into wolves." Stiles smirked at the intruders.

One person said, "Prove it." The pack fully shifted and the person said, "Holy shit!"

One other person said, "Kill them. We want the tribrid." Then they ran after the pack and Stiles.

Stiles said a spell and the intruders couldn't hit them. One vampire said, "You're the spark. You're blood will taste good." The intruders growled and showed their fangs and powers.

Stiles said, "You have no warlocks or witches or sparks on your side. You're made up of werewolves and vampires and other creatures without magical people." The intruders kept growling and snarling. Stiles said, "Freya, I know a spell and I need your help. It will kill them all in one shot." Freya nodded.

Freya asked "Are you sure?" Stiles nodded. They both said a spell to transfer the baby out of Stiles and into Freya. Then Freya said a spell to give some of her power to Stiles.

Stiles said, "This spell may kill me. The baby is in my sister. She will protect it with her life. I'm ready sister." Freya nodded and put a barrier around Stiles. Stiles said, "Donn moi se la vroh kondu feh aila ra Donn toi moi. Donn moi. Salacku tusdeh do. Vala." Then the intruders were all having pain everywhere and they screamed. Stiles said the spell over and over.

One person yelled "Stop please." Stiles stopped it on the one person and the person yelled "We won't kill or kidnap you anymore. We now know that you are too powerful for us to kill or kidnap. We will leave and never come back ever again." Stiles stopped the spell.

Stiles said, "Go now before I rip out your throats with my teeth." The intruders all left. Stiles said a spell and the baby was back in his body. Stiles said, "That was a huge spell. How am I still alive?"

Freya answered "You are the most powerful being out there. You can't die because of the Phoenix in you." Stiles nodded and hugged Freya. Freya said, "Good job brother!" Stiles smiled and looked at the pack.

Derek said, "You did a good job Stiles! I love you so much!" Then Derek hugged Stiles and kissed him.

Stiles said, "I need to phone Danny." Stiles grabbed his phone and called Danny. Stiles said, "You can bring the kids back now or you can wait until tomorrow. Okay. Tomorrow it is." Then Stiles hung up. Stiles said, "I'm hungry. Let's eat."

They stepped into the house and went to the kitchen. Stiles grabbed the blood bags and handed one to everyone. Derek and Stiles drank theirs and threw out the bags. They kissed and sat on the couch. Derek said, "You are my wonderful and powerful mate." Stiles laughed and kissed Derek.

The kids came home the next day and they all had fun.

2 months later, the baby was born and they named her Claudia. They lived happily together for the rest of their lives.