Chapter 2: Living With Yoh

So enjoying it so far? check out my one shots too. Now on with the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuki's pov

I've been living in Funbari Onsen for a while and got to go to a good school. Today Yoh will live here with me and i was really happy cause it was getting boring here so first I went to school. 

~At School~

3rd persons pov.

When Tsuki entered the clasroom everyone stared at her they looked at her in awe and admiratiom but as for tsuki she was annoyed.(kinda like in shugo chara when amu enters the classroom) she went to her seat and stared at the window thinking on how excited she was too see yoh. She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard the other students talking about her. "Awww tsuki-chan is s cool" "Yeah she so smart too" 'Not to mention cute" "Hey I bet she has a cute boyfriend" and the rumors keep on going on and on. Tsuki was planning on transfering tom to where Yoh's  going. "Goodmorning class now take your seats and lets begin our lesson"

~After class~

Tsuki's pov.

 Thank god class was over. I hurried to the train and i was still early so I brough out my laptop that i hid and continued my story online. I wasnt paying attention to the time cause I was so into the story I was writing. I then felt a tap on my shoulder I looked back and saw Yoh. I smiled and hugged him. "Yoh your back how are you?" "Im fine so whats for dinner?" I laughed " Same old Yoh come on lets just get cheeseburgers" 'You know me so well" we walked to a restaurant and we chatted on what we missed. "So your looking for a guardian Ghost now?" I asked him. "Yep so hows Ayame?" he asked. "She sok but she a litle busy now so im gonna have to use yuki for now." (Yuki's a powerfull spirit of a snow fox) "Well your lucky to have two. Hey mind helping me look today?" he asked. "sure we can look at monument hill later." i told him. After we were done we went to monument hill. We met a lot of ghosts and they were friendly but not the kind that could be a guardian ghost. Suddenly a small dude saw us. He then ran away in fright. "Hmmm looks like he can see ghosts" Yoh said "yeah... I wonder if well ever see him again"

~Next Day At school~

Me and Yoh went to our new school and waited outside the door. "Ok class we have 2 new students so please be kind" we heard the teacher from the door we then went in. The first thing I noticed was the guy from yesterday he had a shocked expression then the other one annoyed me so much. It was a bunch of guys with heart shape eyes looking at me. I sighed in frustration which Yoh noticed he looked around and saw why I was annoyed "Hey is it always like this" he whispered " sadly yes." I told him "Why dont you two introduce yourselves" the teacher said. "Hi Im Yoh Asakura" "And Im his sister Tsuki Asakura" "Well Tsuki, why dont you seat at an empty seat" I found a seat near the window and sat there. The boys were still looking love struck and the girls in awe. "- This is gonna be a long day-" I thought to myself    

Morty's pov.

I was shocked when the people from yesterday came in. The girl though looked preety but her eyes held a lot of sadness that it was very dull looking. I guess im gonna have to follow them so people wont think Im crazy(Im sorry if some of this is wrong I havent watched it in a while so Im gonna have to watch the whole series again and maybe the manga) After class I followed them. They stayed at the bridge looking at the sunset. They stayed there for about an hour doing nothing. "Ne Nii-chan Im tired now Im going home now you coming?" the girl tsuki asked. "You go ahead Ill catch up later" The boy Yoh said. Tsuki left and I stayed to watch Yoh.

Tsuki's pov.

On the way home I felt someone following me."-I swear if its another stalker im gonna beat the crap out of him-" Isad annoyed. I stopped walkng."Who ever is following me you better come out now." I told "Hmm so you could sense I was following you." A guy about my age came out. He was wearing a school uniform and had his hair in a tongari. "So care to explain why your follwing me" I said like the badass I am!!! oops sorry went out of character there (Tsuki is actually really hyper but only around people shes close too.) "Hmm I dont need to expain myself to you" he said. I got irritated."-what the hell! Just who does he think he is-?!"  "Fine then have it your way. Im leaving" I said. "Wait I didnt come here just to let you walk away I came here for a battle." He told me. "-Then why didnt you say so dumb ass. Wow this guys complicated-" I thought. "Fine with me but lets go to the park for more space" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it tell me and give me some of your ideas but no flames and dont forget to check out my wattpad account bye~