Chapter 3

The second mission was a success for the Monday Couple Team. The RMen did a quiz challenge wherein the questions were about the other team's love line.

They all proceeded to their final location for the nametag elimination. The SBS building.

PD: "Okay. Now the time has come for the final mission. You all have the 2 envelopes from earlier, right? Distribute the 2 envelopes; 1 for the couple & 1 for the remaining teammates."

YJS: "But the couple can only be ousted after all members have been out, right?"

PD: "Right. By the way, couples are separated for the final mission for a reason."

Gary: "Wait, but you mentioned that we could change partners? So the entire team can benefit?"

Suddenly, Gary spoke up. Everyone was shocked by what he said.

LGS: "Eh hyung! You're the Monday Couple! Don't you want noona to be your partner for the special prize? It won't matter for HaHa hyung & I if we don't get the prize too."

HaHa: "Right! We want your happiness over that silly prize."

Gary: "Ani. I want all to benefit...... I'm not selfish."

Ji Hyo then decides to ride along Gary's idea. She couldn't take the silence for so long.

SJH: "Wei, oppa? Don't you want to be my partner until the end?"

Gary: "Ah JiHyo ya~... I think I should be asking you that?"

The heat in the whole place suddenly turned up. They all feel furious and scared of what could happen at any time. With all this, only GwangSoo & EunHye think that they're just being sarcastic for the variety's purpose.

Suddenly, JongKook couldn't keep his thoughts by himself.

KJK: "Ya~ PD hyung. What do we do if we want to change partners? I'm not selfish as well."

YEH: "Oppa! Don't you want to be my partner?"

JongKook didn't respond. And everyone became surprised of what he said.

PD: "Regarding Gary ssi's question, yes you can. But once you switch partners, you cannot turn back. The couple must find the Running Ball that contains the name of their desired partner.

If you don't want your partner to be taken away from you, you must find the Running Ball and keep it. That is the only way to retain partners."

JSJ: "Ya this episode will surely have less of our faces! The couples will have 70% airtime. Aah jinjja!"

PD: "You must protect your envelope. If they attack the 2 teammates and retrieve the envelope, they can freely attack the couple. Then you can't get the prize.

You must make sure that the couple is safe even if they are apart."

So as the Running Men slowly understands and cools off from the earlier situation, the final race starts.

Everyone parts their way, and one partner accompanied by a teammate.

Gary with HaHa, JiHyo with GwangSoo.
JongKook with SukJin, EunHye with JaeSuk.

Gary & Haha first went up to the 12th floor to look for the Running Ball that contains the other team's couple's name.

PD: "We're changing the tape! 2 minutes."

HaHa: "Hyung... do you really want to change partners? Isn't that too much? I mean I know what you're going through but it---"