Chapter 1

(Warning please don't judge this new for me I just wanted to create a story and never was good at writing so just enjoy of what it is thank you)

Akira's Pov

I wake up and get ready for what was suppose to be my birthday. I look outside my window and see the pack getting ready for the party. You would think since the Alpha's daughter would be turning 18 they would celebrate, right? Well no were getting ready to meet the Night Howl Pack.

Anyway my name is Akira Wolfspain I am the daughter of Jace and Arina Wolfspain. My pack is Arrow Pack my father, was crowned Alpha when my grandfather had fallen ill from the cold. My father's Beta, is Logan Wolfstown he's my bestfriend. Anyway getting off track again back to the story.

I walk down stairs and notice my mother humming again while making breakfast. " Hi mom" I guess I scared her cause she jumped and the pancake stuck to the ceiling. " Oh my goodness Akira please don't do that you gave me a heart attack. Also your father isn't going to be happy when he notices that there is pancake on the ceiling now." I giggled a little bit, but then said sorry. She just smiled and hugged me. " Happy Birthday Akira." my mother whispered in my ear. I released the hug and told her thank you. That's when I saw my father and Logan standing on the porch.  "Logan!" I ran to him hugging him but then I heard my father clear his throat and I obeyed.

" Akira you need to behave the Alpha of Night Howl Pack will be representing his son to find a mate." I look at my own father thinking why should I care then I think again. " Oh you mean so that the Alpha's son can meet me and like me for behaving I see. I could see Logan smile at me and my father just gave up and went to his room. "Akira you shouldn't do that to your father. You know it's not nice to test the Alpha." I just ignore Logan's response.

( Time jump)

Getting ready was kind of hard to do when you didn't know what to wear. It took me about 3 hours to find the right outfit. I go down stairs and start heading towards the park where the packs were meeting. " Akira where have you been! Your father isn't happy because we have been looking for you." I didn't really mean to upset my family that much, I mean my father doesn't like me he always thought of me as a runt. " Sorry mom but I didn't remember what park it was so I had to call Logan to see which one you guys were at." I could feel my mom upset with me but I wasn't worried about that something else was bugging me.

( Still Akira's Pov)

I followed my parents to go meet the Night Howl Pack's Alpha and the Alpha's son. Something inside of me was weird like little tiny sparks were going crazy in my body when I shook hands with the Alpha's son. I started to feel really warm but it was my cheeks blushing a bright scarlet red. He was so cute and had the most wonderful eyes that I had ever seen. " My name is Alex Kingstell nice to meet and you are?" I just looked at him then snapped out of it and told him my name.

( Alex's Pov)

When my father told me that we were going to a party to meet the Arrow Pack I wasn't happy I really didn't want to go but I went anyway. When we went to go meet the Alpha and his family I saw a really pretty girl come in with him. " This is my daughter Akira Wolfspain."  the Alpha said to us. I walked over and shook her hand and just announced my name " My name is Alex Kingstell nice to meet you and you are?" I knew she was staring at me it was kind of cute. She finally said her name and  that was the prettiest name I had ever heard of.