Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Hey Everyone! I want to thank all my loyal reader and voters so if you comment in this chapter I will shout out to you in the next one!

Kiyoshi's POV

Last night was incredibly fun. I sent the host club home and had a girl's night with Asuka and Haru. We got drunk and hung out like we used too. It was the best. But when I woke up this morning to Haru's groans of pain I knew I fucked up. She had a killer hangover. I never really get hungover. I called school and explained that Haru was sick and couldn't come in, Asuka too.

The day was spent taking care of the two till I dropped them off at home around the end of the day. Then I spent most of my night at a fight club. There weren't any girls and I had to kick the body guard's ass to get myself in. I won all the fights and had to kick a few fuckboys asses because they thought I wanted to have sex with them.

I then got ready for school. It was Thursday and I promised Haru and Asuka that I would wear a dress but there was no way in hell I was going to wear that yellow thing. Instead I went to a salon got my hair done (look at picture) but kept my hair color from before. I then dressed in black heeled heels, a black long sleeve black dress that fell to mid-thigh and was very tight. I did light makeup and drove to school. I went to my class and all the guys stared at me.

"Well?" I say as I walk over to Haru. She smiles at me.

"You look lovely, Kiyo." She says and I smile back hugging her.

"Thank you Haru! How are you feeling?" I ask concerned as I pulled away.

"Better. Thanks for taking care of me yesterday." She says and I place a hand on her head.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I take of my Haru?" I laugh lightly, and she smiles at me. School went by as quickly as ever and soon I was sitting on a couch sipping tea in the Host Club Room. I watch as a few girls pay to have tea with Haru while boys wait in a line to have time with me. I watch a guy with bright shoulder length red hair enters the room. He has a cold look on his face and everyone moves out of his way as he goes to talk to Kyoya. I find him quite cute actually. He walks over to Haru and her face lights up in a smile.

"Hello Kasanoda!" Haru says moving over on the couch to make room for him. He sits next to her awkwardly and the girls in the room are staring at the two with starry eyes.

"Good afternoon Haruhi." He chokes out and Haru pours some tea for him and he thanks her as a blush spreads across his cheeks. I finally realize it and feel my anger start to boil. I stand up and march over to the two. I stand next to Haru hands on hips at I glare at the red head. He looks from my heels to my eyes in red embarrassment.

"Kiyo! Would you like to have some tea?" Haru asks kindly not noticing my threatening gaze on the male next to her.

"Why I would love some tea Haru." I purr sitting next to her and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Haru then begins to pour me some tea but I watch as she burns her fingers. "Haru!" I say gently taking her fingers and pressing them to my lips, and when I say screams of fangirls could be heard for miles, I mean it. I rest my gaze at the red head who stares at me in shock.

"Kiyo, I'm fine." Haru says laughing slightly pulling her hand away. "Oh! Kiyo, this is Kasanoda. He is an apprentice under Mori-senpai." Haru explains motioning towards the male. I lean across Haru and hold out my hand towards him.

"It's lovely to meet a friend of Haru's." I say and smile on my lips. I make sure he knows I do not like him.

"Hi, Kiyo." He replies voices cold and I swear he room is just fangirling on the inside about what is happening right now.

"I'm sorry but that nickname is only allowed to be used by Haru here. But you can call me, Kiyoshi or better yet don't call me anything. I don't want my name soiled by your lips." I sneer and I pull Haru on the other side of me. He looks mad and makes a move to grab Haru. I sneer and push him to the floor. I hold his hand at the sides of his head, and rest one of my legs on his stomach and the other on the ground next to his leg. My hair falls to one side of my face, as I lean in close to his face.

"Get off of me!" He chokes out very flustered.

"Make me." I purr and his face turns into a tomato.

"Kiyo!" Haru yells and I get off of him. I sit next to Haru and pull her into my lap.

"If you try and take my Haru from me then there will be problems." I say and put Haru's head on my chest and wrap my arms around her. The red head glares at me form the floor.

"You do not know who you are messing with." He says glaring at me and I know that he thinks I'm supposed to be scared. I simply raise an eyebrow at him.

"Is that supposed to scare me, Red?" I say and his eyes widen in shock. He stands up and walks away; people moving out of his way in fear. I bring my lips to Haru's ear. "Does he know you're a girl?" I ask curious to see if this guy is gay or not.

"Yeah." Haru says and I curse under my breathe.

"Looks like I'll have to have a talk with Red." I say grinning as I sit back.

I hope you all liked the chapter and I'm so sorry for the long wait!

Comment- Vote-Share- Follow!

Bye!