Harry-you are jealous of James

Age 5
You knew that Ginny was going to have a baby boy and they named him James but you being the little one for a while......lets just say you was confuse.
-----------------------
You woke up to cries comeing from the room next to you.walking to the room next to you the door was opened a little so you looked in.Harry and Ginny didn't notice you but when you looked at harry hushing the 2 month old baby with a loving and warm smile and Ginny looking at them smileing.You saw how happy they were,you felt a little left out like you didn't belong.small tears came out of your eyes so you whent back to your room and hid in the covers.
The next day
You woke up and walked down the stairs when you saw on one was up you grabbed a toy and started to play with it.About an hour later harry came down with Ginny,James was still asleep.
"Hey y/n" said harry.You just nodded your little head and started to play some more.
You walked to harry and Ginnys room and saw them sitting talking.you walked to them and sat between them.
"Harry, Ginny do you love me?"
There eyes whent big.
"Of course we love you y/n"
"You never play with me any more and you are always with James and never with me!!" you yelled in Harry's face with little tears comeing out of your eyes.
Harry brought you into a bear hug and hushed you.Now you just had wimpers leavening your mouth.
"Y/n we love you so much and we would never not love you,you are my baby girl and I love you so much"
"Can I cuddle with you now please harry?"
"Of course you can"
You fell asleep in Harry's strong arms.