The Start Of My New Life

I just came back from school, a horrible day. I was called the meanest of names today. I walked into my bedroom threw my backpack onto my bed, and went to the kitchen to go get a snack. I decided to watch one of my favorite Disney movies "An Extremely Goofy Movie" I haven't watched it for a long time.

I put on the movie and sat down on the couch. I always wish about going to that school it seemed fun. As the movie was starting the screen went blue. "Ugh," I groaned and got up to fix it. But my skateboard was in the way, oh didn't I mention I'm sorta a pro at skateboarding, I tripped over my skateboard and flew into the TV followed by my skateboard.

I landed in tall grass, when I stood up I saw an entrance to a college and knew exactly where I was. I was in the movie, in the movie universe. So what's the first thing I do? I walk in and as soon as I walk in a van that I know all too well stops at the entrance and three boys step out. Before they can start skating I get an idea and show these boys who're new in town.

I ran and transitioned to skating, making sure I got attention. I skated over and around all the obstacles in the way making some sick moves too. I decide to go to Java bean since that's where the boys go next. I plan on ordering coffee first then hiding there until the boys get settled then walk up to them and befriend them.

I got in then went and ordered coffee, once I got my coffee I went to a spot where I can see them but they can't see me. I waited they are probably doing the stunts now. This is gonna be a fun start to my new life.