B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

There comes a time in every collab group's life when they need to start accepting administrators into their account to help keep up with the current times. Lucky for you, that's today!

Like always, administrators are given the password to our account through Kik and are allowed to enter and exit as they please. Once you log in, there will be a KeychainWarriors Admin Guide featuring the info and rules so that you can learn how the system works. But I suppose we can discuss it in further detail during our first meeting.

Moreover, our account functions in many different ways that you're going to have to learn to become a full-time admin, and also some qualifications you'll have to pass in order to be accepted. Hopefully it won't be too difficult for you.

Admins can also edit stories, view unpublished drafts, be caught up on current events, and many more exclusive privileges that were otherwise unavailable to them as viewers.

Before you sign up, We want you all to remember that this account is based off the 'Warriors' collection written by Erin Hunter. The most important thing here is that you've read the series and that you know ALOT about it; we trust that you'll have come up-to-date on the current situation.

So, if you've met all the conditions above, (Trust me, there will be more to come.) then let's get started!