The Percy Tornado

Chiron

Today could have been a simple day at Camp Half Blood. I could of woken up, sat down and done a crossword puzzle like usual. Except today's crossword had to have one question I couldn't figure out, so like any other day when I was stumped, I took a visit to cabin six to ask Annabeth. Yes, I knew it was 6:00 AM but I figured she would be up, studying her golden laptop. I knocked, but no one answered. I looked in the window (not like a stalker) and saw that her bed was empty. Hhhmmmmmmm. I thought, She might just be at the beach with Percy! I galloped to cabin three only to see a drooling Percy half way off the bed. "Where could she be?" I whispered. Oh great! Another puzzle I can't solve today! But then, I realized the answer. She had been wanting to talk to me about a dream she had been having, about an eagle. I quickly woke up all the campers, except Percy. I gathered everyone in the dining hall and shut the doors.
"Where are Percy and Annabeth?" Some one questioned
"Duh, they're probably on a date some where!"
I wish I thought. I trotted past tables of snoring campers and gently woke everyone up.
"Okay everyone, here's the deal. I need you to look around camp for Annabeth, but no matter what you do DON'T. WAKE. PERCY."
Most of the campers were drowsy, but instantly they became alert.
"WHAT??????" Piper yelled as loud as she could without waking Percy. "HOW COULD WE NOT TELL PERCY??!!?!?! THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!! PERCY WILL BE HEART BROKEN! HE-"
"What if Annabeth is just in Bunker 9?" Katie (thank the gods) interrupted Piper.
I was about to send the campers off myself before the Aphrodite cabin marched off on a hunt for true love. Everyone else followed but me, I was to busy hoping Annabeth was just in bunker 9.
            A full hour and the campers found nothing. Not one person in all of CHB could find Annabeth. Finally, I called the campers back to the dining hall. Looking around, I saw that most of the camp was worried, and Piper was outraged.
"Listen up everyone," I tried to act calm,
"our search brought up nothing, so, as much as I hate to say it," Sweat trickled down my face.
"Annabeth. Is"
Piper stood up "DON'T SAY IT!!!!!"
"Missing." I grumbled.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy

Sleep is awesome. It's one of my top ten favorite things ever. And today, my dream was actually normal. I was simply swimming through the ocean, with birds, Eagles overhead. The water was cool, as it splashed my face. But then, a rock appeared out of no where and my dream went black. Then I saw something I knew was really happening. I saw Chiron and the campers in the dining hall, looking distressed. And then, I heard three words that would change my world forever. Chiron muttered three easy words. Annabeth. Is. Missing.
I'm not usually a morning person, but I instantly awoke, and started sprinting toward the door. I heroically slammed in to it, before ignoring the pain and going out the door (and yes, it did hurt.) I ran up the the dining hall and opened the doors with incredible force. Everyone looked at me. My dream must have been ahead, because Chiron had just finished saying"missing." I would like to say I boldly announced that she would be found soon- by me, but really, my reality wasn't very flattering.
"WHAT!!!?!????!???!!!!?!!" I screamed.
"WHERE IS SHE?????" My voice cracked.
I started pacing. Annabeth, my girlfriend wasn't, with me- no one knew where she was or if she was okay. Naturally, I freaked.
"WHO TOOK HER. NO ONE IN ALL OF OLYMPUS CAN STOP ME FROM FINDING HER! WE'LL START LOOKING NOW. IF YOU REFUSE, THEN I KNOW WHERE YOU ALL SLEEP. LETS GO!!!"
I felt pretty proud of my speech/death threat. I stormed out of the dining hall, with an army of terrified demigods and a centaur behind me. Don't worry, Annabeth. I'm coming I thought, (accidentally) out loud.A few campers chuckled before they had a sword at they're neck. Suddenly, everyone knew I meant business. And I really did, because I would go to Tartarus and back to save her from whoever took her."Go get ready everyone," I shouted "I'll be here." I watched everyone go back to they're cabins to get ready. All except Chiron, who rolled up to me in wheel chair mode.
"You're acting very confident Percy. I know this is hard, but do you maybe want to make a plan before we go off into nowhere in particular?" Chiron suggested.
I know he was trying the be nice, but that completely through me off my confident throne " Excuse me? I know what I'm doing, okay? I don't need your help to find my girlfriend! So, no. I'm not going to plan anything. Sorry if that's not what you wanted me to say! I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP.Thanks for the Great suggestion!" Looking back on it, I probably shouldn't have gone full percassy on him, he was just trying to help. But luckily, Chiron took it pretty well. "That's okay Percy. Just throwing and idea out there." He wheeled away, and I realized how important Annabeth was to me. I really did have to find her, or my life would be worthless. I sniffed. Annabeth.

A/N

This is my first story ever, and I'm sorry if I put you on a Rick-hanger! Thanks for reading, it really makes my day, and if you don't like it, well, I don't know where you sleep. Any way, the next chapter will be coming soon, so STAY TUNED! Annabeth will be waiting...