Chapter 9: Into The Shadows, Along The Meadow

He grabbed my shoulders shaking me. I tried to squirm out of his hold but I felt his nails dig into my shoulders. I screamed out in pain and fell on my knees in front of him. He laughed darkly as he pulled my hair to look at him. Demetri... My eyes began to fill with tears.

    "You can't escape princess. You are mine forever."

     I jolted up in my bed, my heart beating erratically.

         What the hell did I just dream about?

         My hair was in a nest on the top of my head. It was Saturday and I was alone. Light poured through my windows and lit up my room.

      Somehow, Demetri was able to reach me through my dreams. But how? And why would he say that I couldn't escape him?  I shook my head and headed towards the shower.

     My hair in a wet, high ponytail, I put on black sweats and a white tank top saying: "Fries are my flow". I needed to go to my safe haven. Which was The Meadow.

     As I walked to the meadow, Imagine Dragons Friction was blasting in my ears. "You can't fight the friction! (So ease it off) you can't fight the pressure! (So ease it off)" Then I made it... To the meadow. It's purple, red and pink flowers swaying gently in the wind.

   My black converses padded against the grass as I found a spot to lay in. I saw something in the distance but ignored it... I laid down and closed my eyes.

   Moments passed by....
   Some more time passed....

    A shadow appeared in the corner of my eye and I screamed. Except this wasn't an ordinary shadow...

  It was Demetri. And he was staring me down with his dark gaze.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm back!

I'm so sorry that this chapter is short... But this is my comeback.

So sorry I took such a long break.... I needed to think...

But there is more to come!
Anywhores, Have a nice day!

-Chaniebelle💕