Party

Zoey and I put on our party clothes I hung up my dress in the closet. Zoey and I walk out the door and go to the car. I left my hair down in waves. Zoey put hers up in a braid. Her hair is longer than mine so it looks better on her than me.

We drove up Tiffany's driveway. I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I think so does Zoey. Not like her face doesn't show the horror.

"Are you ok?" I ask. Zoey's face is completely pale now.

"I use to go to all of Tiffany's parties. Until I got water poured all over me. I was the laughing stock of the school," Zoey says. Looking away trying not to cry at the horror Tiffany put her through explains her weirdness today.

"Look we don't have to go," I say.

"No we have to watch Tiffany so she doesn't pull anything," Zoey says. We get out of the car and walk inside. The house is crowded. I think the whole school is here. There is no way I can find Sebastian here.

"Let's go get a drink," I yell. It's so loud in here. We walk to the kitchen. I dig for soda. I finally find a soda for Zoey and I. We walk back into the room and look for the Sebastian.

We look for his friends. We find them but sebastian isn't there. We keep looking maybe he isn't here yet. We walk around and explore Tiffany's home. She has a Manson. Everything is made out of white stone. The party is quite boring to us until Tiffany finds us.

"Hey sof. Hey zo," Tiffany says.

"Hey," We say at the same time. We do that all the time.

"Where is your alcohol?" Tiffany says.

"Well aren't big alcohol drinkers," I say.

"Well tonight you need to let let loose and have some fun," She takes our soda and replaces them with beer. I hate the smell of beer. We take a sip of it and smile.

"Have you seen Sebastian here?" I ask. I shouldn't ask her but I'm out of options.

"He is around here somewhere," Tiffany says.

"Thanks," I say. She smiles and walks away. I put the beer down on the closest table next to me. So does Zoey. We walk off and look for Sebastian.

3 hours later

I still can't find Sebastian. Where could he be? I've texted him 7 times no answer. I hear whisper start now. I listen in.

"I heard there is this new girl Karen and she and sebastian are hitting it off. His girlfriend will be old news by tomorrow," a girl with pink hair says. Maybe she is lying I'm pretty sure she is lying. She see's me here. She is just trying to get to me. I walk outside and look. Zoey and I decided to spilt up and look.

There he is sitting on the swing with the new girl Karen. I get a bit jealous. The girl was right I may be old news by tomorrow.

"Awee honey I'm sorry," Tiffany says. "He hasn't been know to be loyal. I saw this all the time when we dated. I waited 24 hours and if it still bothered me then I would talk to him about it. If it didn't then I wouldn't say a thing," Tiffany says.

"Thanks," I say. She walks away. I walk in the forest to clear my head. Her house is literally surrounded in woods. Perfect to take a walk. I walk for about 15 minutes and I see a park and a trail. Do I take the trail or just stay at the park. I decided I need to keep walking.

The trail leads to a cliff. I turn on my phone and pull out my earbud's and put on lead me out of the dark By crown the empire. This song reminds me of all the bad things in my life. Other people would skip it but I think I need to be reminded of things. That this isn't the worst of it.

I sit with my legs dangling off the edge. Just thinking about my life. A tear slides down my face. I miss my dad. Two hands are on my shoulders. I turn around and scream.