Entry one

December 31st 2017~ New Years Eve

Dear diary,

Today was Sunday, my mom wanted me to go to this new church with her, she said there was this popular preacher there that she loved to watch on TV. I'm not much of a church girl but I'll go BC I love my mom. We got our seats and waited for the pastor to come out, I guess we were late to devotion, out came a tall slender man with rich brown skin and plump lips. I don't know why but wanted him all to myself.

"Good morning church."

"Good Morning." The whole church recited back.

"God is good y'all, he's always good."

I heard a few amens in the background.

I didn't really pay attention to the message, I could only stare at him, he was mesmerizing his voice gave me the chills.

"Janae, you ready to go?"

"Uh Yea momma."

I grabbed my purse and left the church. It was a quiet ride to my house not an awkward quiet but a peaceful quiet.

"So what are you doing tonight for new years?" She asked breaking the silence.

"I got invited to an office party." I lied.

"That's nice."

I got the car and kissed my mom goodbye. I know I lied but I didn't want t my mom to know I was going to a bar to get drunk.

--------------------------------------------

later that night I wore the tightest dress and the highest heels, I threw on a jacket and left the house. I walked up to a bar called "Sin City" the bar was full tonight, I sat down at the bar and ordered myself a drink. I saw a man that look familiar walking up to bar, it was the pastor from the church. He sat down next to me.

"Excuse me miss but have I seen you somewhere before?"

"Maybe, I was at your church today."

"Ah, so you know that I'm a preacher?"

"Yes, but I don't think a pastor should be at a bar."

"One drink won't hurt me will it? He grinned.

God that smile drove crazy.

"Guess not." I shrugged.

"I'm Keith by the way."

"I'm Janae." I smiled back.

A few drinks in he was telling me a lot about himself, he's 32, married and has a 9 year old daughter. Yes he's married with a kid but I don't care I wanted him bad.

"How do you feel about sleeping with a married man?"

"It doesn't matter to me as long as I can make feel good." I whispered in his ear.

We grabbed a cab and headed to a hotel, once we got to the room things got hot and heavy.

He pinned me against the wall and fingered me roughly, I felt my body shake violently. He took his hand from out of me and made me taste myself, I unbuckled his belt and pulled his member out and kissed the tip, I wrapped my lips around him and bobbed my head up and down his shaft.

"Shit." He cursed.

He picked me up and put me on the bed, he stuffed himself inside me and stroked me fast and hard, euphoria filled the room as I moaned loudly. He told me to get on my hands and knees I started to throw it back as he pulled my hair, he leaned against me and stroked me hard as he choked me. I felt myself on the verge of releasing myself all over him I felt him release all over my back, I cleaned myself off and laid in the bed.

It was the best gift of my life, me and Keith exchanged numbers so we could stay in contact. The next morning I was sore so I called in sick for work.
--------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is the new book I was talking about I was going to wait until March but I couldn't wait so here y'all go.

All love y'all,

~

Z