wishing star ~

Imagine:
Adrien having a bad day at home and deciding to Pay a visit to Marinette (as Chat obv) .
-
Adrien sneaks out of the window looking frantically around him to make sure nobody sees him. He takes a deep breath inhaling the fresh air and the feeling of freedom, the only thing that he needs now. He fought again with his dad , i mean fighting is a Big word, he tried to talk to him but he ignored him, he treated him like a spoiled child . . and to be honest he really wanted to be a child again , in The time where his Mother was still there and his father treated him like his own son and not only a Pretty Face, something to sell. He lets out a shaky breath and thinks how pitiful he must be , even Plagg didn't complained with the sudden transformation . He keeps going , without thinking. After a few minutes he founds himself in front of a very known bakery ... He stops on the roof of the house in the front and peeks through her window , she's dancing around the room , probably listening at the new album of Jagged Stone , holding an hairbrush as a microphone .. He finds himself grinning , then smiling and soon he's giggling with teary eyes . When she starts to dance with her mannequin he's completely laughing. After a few minutes he takes a deep breath and dry his tears , it's been a while since he laughed like that .. He looks at her once again , how cute se looks in her pink pj but most of all she looks happy, and loved. Her house is so warm and you can see how much her parents love her. He envies her. He lets out a shaky breath and turns around staring at the sky.
~~
She was listening to the new album of Jagged Stone , and when her favourite song came she couldn't help it. She had to do it. She grabbed her brush and started to sing swinging her hips and inventing new dance moves as she goes, tikki seated in her bed laughing and singing with her . She never felt so free and happy, se spins a couple time and then finds herself in front of the mirror and starts laughing "you know Tikki? Sometimes the best medicine is laughing a bit of yourself, of the you that only you really know. " Tikki smiles sweetly agreeing with her. When the last notes of the songs play in the room she lets herself drop in the chair near the desk completely out of breath . She takes some deep breaths and looks out of the windows trying to slow her heartbeat when she notice something in the roof of the house in front of hers , it's really quick but it's still there, she gets up and gets closer to the window trying to focus. And then she sees him. Chat noir. She's about to ask him what the heck is he doing there and why is he stalkering her but she notices his face. He looks so sad and kinda broken. Something she has never seen on him. He's always happy and cocky , but sad ? Never. So she opens the window, he turns immediately (thanks to his super hearing) and looks at her with a surprised look. She smiles and waves at him sweetly, he return the gesture very shily scratching the back of his neck . She gestures him to come closer and points to the balcony and he nods. After a couple minutes they find themselves sitting in the balcony with a mug of hot chocolate and a plate of biscuits talking about random stuff and laughing like childrens . She looks at him and at the sky and then her smile grows wider "you know what day is today?" He shakes is head biting a cookie , "it's the night of the shooting stars ! And now, we're going to look for some!" She gets up and turns off all of the lights coming from her bedroom and then she lies on the floor patting the space next to her. Chat lets out a little chuckle and then lies next to her too , they start looking at the sky giggling like children. After a few minutes he lets out a little scream "Did you see it!!" He screams "yees !!" She screams too , "have you ever seen a shooting star chat?" There's a moment of silence before he answer and she feel a little ashamed to ruin the mood , but then he makes a bitter smile and say "no. . This is my first time" she feels something in her heart , and she whispers "well chat, now make a wish. . " he smiles And as she turns to face him, he looks at her too . In the dim light she sees his eyes glow a little and his smirk appears , "oh I did. And it worked pretty fast I'd say .." then he holds her hand leaning closer and whispering on her lips "what about you..purrincess ?"she founds herself blushing and her heart starts to beat faster , his sweet smell, his touch, and his breath on her lips makes her loose that bit of control she had , and she whisper "you can make it happen, mon chaton. . " licking her lips she leans a little bit more and sees him grin wider , then he closes the space between them and kiss her .

-----
Hey everyone ! This is my first time writing something about miraculous ladybug, I came into the fandom (more like fell in a world with no coming back :') ) only recently , let's just say that I fell in love with that little ball of fur and sins *-*