Chapter 4 - Cravings

I know it has been forever and a day since yall have heard from me, but things are still crazy for me.

=====================================================

Chapter 4

Blake’s POV

There’s something about that girl that intrigues me. She is different from anyone I have ever met before. I would even consider her weird, I guess. She is always dressed like a hippie or a flower child. Even her name, Miranda, is different from most people I have met. As a matter of fact she is the first Miranda I have ever known.Too bad I’m so messed up now because before I left I probably would’ve showed that woman a damn good time that she would never forget, maybe I still can.  Maybe it would be possible for me to focus on her instead of all the shit I went through with the war. She has a damn body that just calls to me. She isn’t skinny really but she isn’t a big girl either, just the right amount of curves. If I am not mistaken she was going to kiss me if my braindead little sister hadn’t opened her big mouth. I think its time for me to learn how to tie dye some clothes. Before I could talk myself out of it I walked out the door to go to her. I wasn’t really thinking as I drove to her house, I probably should’ve called her first.

Walking up the stoop to her apartment building I wondered if maybe I should’ve just slept with the pizza waitress as she seemed willing enough and probably wouldn’t expect anything long term from me. It was too late though, I thought as I pushed her button beside her name on the front of the building. She didn’t answer so she might be gone. One last time I pushed the button down and I was getting ready to walk away when her voice came over the intercom.

“Hello,” she said.

“Hey, it’s Blake, can I come up?” I asked. She was silent for just a moment.

“Um, sure come on up,” she said meekly. The door buzzed and I pushed my way through. Standing at her door I could hear her bustling around inside. Knocking I was shocked to see the way she answered the door; her hair was soaked and it looked as if all she was wearing could possibly be the fluffy white robe that was hugging her frame due to the way she had the belt cinched tight around her waist.

“Come on in,” she said as she turned to walk away as she let me in. I wiped my mouth just to make sure I wasn’t drooling. As I followed her through the hallway I couldn’t resist a peek at her nice, rather large behind.

“Sorry it took me so long to answer. I was in the shower,” she said which conjured up all sorts of improper images that I welcomed.

“No problem,” I said still staring at her derriere. When we finally made it to her small living room she turned back to me interrupting my inspection of her backside. I wasn’t even embarrassed that she had caught me.

“Um, w-was there something you needed?” she asked. Such an innocent question that made me once again think of all the things she could help me with.

“No, I really just wanted to see you,” I stated truthfully. A deep rosy blush lit up her face.

“Oh, would you like to have a seat?” she asked. I had no excuse for what I did next. Walking the two steps that were between us I lifted her chin so that she could look me in the eye.

“No, I want to finish what my sister interrupted the other night,” I said and let that sink in for a moment just to make sure I wasn’t overstepping some boundary with her.

“Oh,” she said sounding surprised. Hell for all I know she might already have a man.

“You got a man?” I asked her flat out, knowing I wouldn’t be able to resist much longer. Her breath caught as her face glowed with what I could only guess was embarrassment.

“N-no, I don’t have a man,” she said. Her answer made me realize I would have to remedy that if she would allow it. Brushing her wet locks away from her face, I cradled her face in my hands, sweeping my thumbs across her cheeks where all of the warmth from her blush sat. Bending toward her, I tried to steady myself. As our lips were just a breath apart, I licked the seam of her mouth causing her to gasp loudly. Taking that as my opportunity, I delved into her sweetness. I could taste the remnants of her minty toothpaste. As she put her arms around my neck the softness of her robe had an odd effect on me, causing goose bumps to run across my skin. I couldn’t hold back the shiver that racked through my body from all of the long lost sensations of physical contact with a woman. This kiss was wild, neither of us holding back anything. It was like she had been without and craving this contact as well. My hands wondered to her graceful neck trailing to her shoulders. She broke away from me breathing erratically looking up at me shyly through her long eyelashes.

============================