(Chapter 7) Ruled by Secrecy

It's 7am, Tyler wakes up with his eyes bloodshot while Jenna's getting dressed. She looks over to Tyler, who's getting up from the bed, "Did you have trouble sleeping again?"
"Yeah."
Jenna walks over to her half-asleep husband and kisses him, "I'm sorry, sweetheart."
"It's okay."
Tyler's lips twitch like he's about to say something, "Listen... something weird happened last night."
"What was it?"
"It's hard to explain..." Tyler drags his feet to the bathroom and opens the faucet to the sink to brush his teeth, "Tyler, seriously, what is it?"
There's a moment of silence, the water stops running and Tyler walks out, "Sit down."

"Tell me what happened, please."
"I went to the Ocean last night, the place next to the market. I was walking towards it, I felt so mindless and empty." He paused and looked away, "But I felt a pull and I heard a voice. I might sound crazy, but I think it was Josh."
"You're saying Josh is a ghost? Or a spirit?"
"I– I don't know. I don't really know." Tyler sighed, "He's gone, that's all I need to know right now. I'm just going insane." He got up from the bed to get ready while Jenna was still sitting, worried of what will happen with Tyler, especially in court.

Josh was down stairs, sleeping in the couch, invisible and unnoticed. He snorted and flinched off his back when he heard Tyler and Jenna walking down the steps. He wore a suit and she wore a blue dress with black high heals and pearl jewelry, "You ready to go?" Jenna said quietly, fixing Tyler's collar, "Yes."
Josh looked over and got up, following the two in the car. He was in the back seat again, Tyler was driving. He gripped on the steering wheel with lots of aggravation, "Today is a day of justice."

[k]
      The court room was about to start, Tyler and Jenna quietly enter and sit down. Josh stayed invisible, standing up. The cops, Frank and Dallon, were keeping watch. The judge enters the room and court begins. Time passes, lots of people were forced to talk and the jury were observing very carefully. Then, Brendon was called up to the witness stand. Brendon limped towards the officer, being that he was high as a kite, putting his hand on the bible, "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"
Brendon grinned and his voice cracked, "I do."

       He sat down in the witness stand, smiling to himself. A ginger man with a beard and combed-back hair stands up, "Mr. Urie, where were you on the night of the car crash?"
Brendon laughed, "Okay. All I have to say is you're questioning the wrong guy."
"Mr. Urie, please answer the question—"
"I was out with my friends. We got this cool truck and decided to test it out on the road."
"Were you the one driving that night?"
"No. There wa—"

       "You lie!" Tyler shouted from the seats, startling everyone, even Josh. He flew up through the ceiling and into what looked like a maintenance room that was on the other floor. The judge shouted, "Order! Order in the court! Mr. Joseph, you must stay silent while Mr. Urie is speaking."
Meanwhile, Josh was in the other floor above the courtroom, "He lies. Why? Lies, lies, lies." He looked around the maintenance room and found a First-Aid kit. He opened it and picked up a syringe from inside.

       Back in the courtroom, Brendon rolled his eyes, "Anyway, like I was saying, there was a third person driving."
The ginger man looked up, "A third person?"
"Yeah, this really drunk guy named Joe. He always drives like a maniac."
Tyler interrupts, "Then, how do you explain the steering wheel covered in your finger prints?" Jenna got his hand and tried to calm him down, "Tyler, please..."
Josh returned from the floor upstairs with the syringe in his hand. He looked over to Brendon, who spoke back to Tyler, "I was clearly framed."

Josh rushed to the witness stand, speaking with a second voice behind his, "I DEMAND TRUTH." He puts his hand through Brendon's head, putting him through pain.
The judge looked over to Brendon, seeing nothing, but him grabbing his head in pain.