Where am i ? And who are you ?

Loki's POV

It can't be her she been missing for so long , but something tells me it is so I link my beta Peter ' Peter I need you , the pack doctor and the council member staying with us to the meadow just on the west border of the pack grounds '

Peter links back an ' yes alpha '

Just as I was about to say something to my beautiful mate I hear bones cracking and then she lost conscious as she shifted into a pure white wolf with light sparkling blue marking or her forehead and light blue sparkling swirls on her fur , it was definitely her .

I can't believe I am mates with the one person who held the entire werewolf world together for so long but suddenly went missing so long ago . She is the most beautiful werewolf on earth because she is a the moon goddess Celeste who created all of werewolf kind's one and only daughter Celina Heart who has been missing for so long.

She of course has absolutely no idea of her past we will have to work on why it is that she can't remember a thing.

My beta , the doctor and the council member have just arrived and are as shocked as me and are just staring at her , it. Bit uncomfortable how they are staring at my mate so I break them out of their trance .

" please stop looking at my mate , no one can look at her only I can now help me get her back to the pack house , before Tyler ( my wolf ) comes out " I growl at them , and it worked they hastily started rushing her back to the pack house .

***************************

Next day Celina's POV

I woke up in a completely white room which looked like a pack house room , wait what ?

Last item I checked I was in my room casting a spell so I could live with the werewolves properly and have a mate . I had just been fighting with my mother about it and she was refusing to let me go but being a goddess has its perks .

I became suddenly aware of sparks shooting through my body and look to see them most handsome man ever looking up at me and at that moment I heard my wolf scream the most beautiful words I thought I'd never hear 'MATE' . I jumped out of the bed so quickly and immediately attached my lips to his , luckily he finally caught on and started kissing back . Then he pulled away and said

" we need to talk " oh god no I hope he's not gonna reject me plz don't ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger vote for more

Dedicated to my best friend Britt for encouraging me to keep going