Vision

the ride back was silent. Wanda was holding my hand, rubbing her thumb soothingly. When we got back to Avengers Tower, Steve said,"I'm only going to say this once."

"How about nonce," Tony retorted.

"Shut it down," I said to Tony and Bruce.

"Nope, not going to." Tony said.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve replied, angrily.

"And you do?" Bruce asked,"She's not in your head? I still don't trust her either."

"I know you're angry," Wanda tried to calm Bruce down.

"Oh we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce threatened.

"Banner after  everything that's happened." Steve tried.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming." Tony stated.

"You don't know what's in there." Wanda tried again.

"This isn't a game-"

"The creature-"

Everyone was cut off by Pietro running around and unplugging stuff.

He stopped and said,"No, no, go on, you were saying?"

Suddenly a bullet shot from the glass Pietro was standing on and he fell through the floor.

"Pietro!" Wanda and I screamed.

There was this beeping and Tony said,"I'm rerouting the upload."

Steve threw his shield around, destroying stuff, so Tony got his Iron man hand and blasted Steve.

Wanda tried to use her magic, and Bruce put her into a chokehold, I jumped at Bruce, causing him to grab me too. 

"Go ahead. Piss me off." Bruce said.

Steve and Tony were fighting and Wanda used her magic to push Bruce back and hold him there, when Thor came in lept on top of the cradle, and used his lighning power to shock the cradle.

We were all silent until something burst out of the cradle, shooting Thor backwards.

A red and silver man got out of the cradle, looked around, then launched himself at Thor. Thor threw him at the window, and he stopped himself right before it. It was weird. The man just floated there, looking at his reflection. Steve mad a move to attack the man, but Thor held up his hand. The man turned around and as he did, a blue outfit appeared around him. Thor set down his hammer, and walked over to the man. Pietro zoomed over by me and Wanda, making sure we were okay.

"I'm sorry, that was odd." The man said to us,"Thank you."

He looked at Thor, then grew a yellow cape, like Thor's.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked in disbelief.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at it's center, is that." Thor said.

"What, the gem?" Bruce asked.

"It's the mindstone. One of the six infinity stones. The greatest power in the universe. Unparalelled in it's destructive capabilities."

"Then why would you bring it-" Steve was cut off.

"Because Stark is right."

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce commented.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor said.

"Not alone." The Vision said.

"Why does your vision sound like Jarvis?" Steve questioned.

"We reconfigured Jarvis' matrix. To create something new." Tony explained.

"I think i've had my fill of new." Steve commented.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron. I'm not Ultron. I'm not Jarvis either. I am." Vision explained.

"I looked into your head, and I saw anniahlation." Wanda said.

"Look again," Vision challenged.

"Yeah, her seal of approval means jack to me." Clint said.

I glared at him.

"Their powers, the horrors in our head, Ultron himself, they all came from the mindstone. And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. With it on our side-" Thor was cut off by Steve.

"Is it?" He turned to Vision,"Are you? On our side?"

"I don't think it's that simple. I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all."

"What's he waiting for?" I asked.

"You." Vision answered.

"Where?" Steve asked.

This time, it was Clint that answered,"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too."

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster Ultron made you to be..." Bruce trailed off.

"You'll what?" Vision asked,"I don't want to kill Ultron. He's Unique, and he's in pain, but his pain will roll over the Earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace on the net, we have to act now, and not one, could do it without the other. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended, so there may be no way to make you trust me, but we need to go.'

He gave Thor his hammer.

"Allright," Thor said,"Well done."

And we all went off to get ready for the battle ahead.