Chapter 7.

Lily's P.O.V

Jessie and I are sitting on the couch playing go fish when suddenly a siren comes on the news channel.
"SOME BEAST THINGS ARE HERE WHAT THEY DO IS UNKNOWN BUT HI-" the t.v glitches before the reporter finished.
Jessie and I jumped up in fear from this. She ran around screaming while I found the source of where they were and called Bryn.
"Hey...Bryn..we have a problem meet us in central London....ten minutes? Great!" I say pausing when Bryn answered. I picked up my electra sword and get some poison arrows a quiver and a bow. I hand the bow, arrows and, quiver to Jessie.
"Wow thank you Lily we meet in central london!" Jessie said running out the door.
"Yup...stay safe" I jump out the window and start running to Phoebe's place. I smack the door.
"PHOEBE...PHOE-" something pulled me back and covered my mouth. "HE-M-PL-SOMEO-" I tried to scream for help but everything was going dark.

Jessie's P.O.V

I arrived at Central London to find Bryn with no weapon...SERIOUSLY GIRL....anyway I created a temporary sword of ivy and vines and throw it to her. Amazingly should drops it (then picks it back up, of course).
"Hey Lily said she'd meet here where is she?" Bryn asked.
"Wait...they aren't here? Oh no. We need to go now!" I said draging Bryn to a bomb shelter
"We were brought together to save the world not give up and hide" she yelled at me
"Ugh we're here because we don't have the two most powerful members water and fire!" I yelled back at her
"When will they be here" Bryn asked snobly
"When Lily answers"

Lily's P.O.V

"Come home when and if your safe from Jessie" a voice said
It went dark again