1.

Calum smiled at me from the stage as I jammed out to sound check with the fans

Calum smiled at me from the stage as I jammed out to sound check with the fans. "Oh my gosh. You're Scarlet right?" One asked and I nodded smiling. "Do you mind taking a picture with me and my friends?" I nodded following her and taking a picture with them. "I'll make sure you get a picture with Calum." I smiled putting a finger to my lips and she nodded. "Thank you so much." She said and I nodded.
I blew a kiss to Calum and he 'caught' it and put it in his back pocket.
My stomach cramped up and I grabbed it, getting a concerned look from Calum. I waved it off. "I'm fine." I mouthed and he shook his head. "You sure?" I nodded. "I love you." He smiled and I smiled back. "I love you too." I smiled.
This baby won't leave me alone. And Calum's so retarded he can't take a hint.
Then when I'm really obvious, he says were too young. Well too fucking late eh? It's his fault too.
The concert was great, other then the fact I had to throw up the hole time. That part sucked. I knew I was going to have a good explanation for when I puke my guts out when we get back to the bus. I don't want to just open up and say I'm pregnant, and freak him out. I figured if I drop hints then it won't be too scary. But, I was going to tell him when I hit 1 month, but I'm at 2 months and he really doesn't want the baby. That hurts.
I locked the bathroom door as I hit my knees in front of the toilet and entered everything out of my stomach but the damn baby.
I thought it was morning sickness, not if I want you to puke then you puke bitch. That's what's happening right now. "Baby, are you okay?" Calum banged on the door.
"Yeah, never been better." I lied as I emptied more then I thought I had. What all have I eaten?! "Can I come in?" "It would be best if you not." I whined as I laid my head against the door then picked myself up to clean up. He eventually got the door unlocked and I gave him a weak smile.
"Baby.." He sighed pulling me into his arms. "You know what I want?" I asked getting another craving. "What's that princess?" He smiled. "Pickles." I pouted and he nodded. "Of course." He smiled letting go.
"Wait Cal." I stopped him and he turned around. "Yes?" "Hold me a little longer.." I said as he agreed wrapping his large arms around me.
"I love you princess." He mumbled. "I love you." I said suddenly getting tired. I fell asleep slowly in his arms, and woke up on the bed.
I walked toward the lounge area in the bus but stopped in my tracks as I heard their conversation.
"She's having so many cravings, she's tired and sick all the time, she's also getting a little fat also.." Calum sighed.
I walked in and made eye contact with Calum. "Maybe I'm getting fat because I'm having your fucking baby!" I shouted running back to the bathroom and locking it. I broke down as I stared in the mirror. Sure I'm pregnant but I didn't think I was getting big yet, and he actually Calle some fat. One of the things I'm most insecure about, he knows that.
Maybe it's just hormones, but that really hurt.