Chapter 4

Rydel's POV

I will admit I kinda wanted to hang out with them a bit more. But once they started to asked questions and those are questions that we don't really need to be answering. I know this does make any sense why can Rocky control stuff with his hands? Why does Ross seem so depressed? Why does Riker act like he has a stick up his- you know what I'm not gonna finish that but he does seem to be always angry. Why is Ryland so aggressive sometimes. Why does our little sister have blue hair. Why am I always so perky and happy. All questions that will be answered when the time is right.

"Do we go home?" Rocky asked looking down at the pavement.

"6:23, Riley missed her naptime. If we all go home mom is gonna yell at us a bring up you know what, so no. I also need my coffees (AN: Yes plural) so Ross you should go home she's not gonna yell at you because..you know." I said looking down, "And you guys just lay low for a little walk around do something. Ross text them when it's clear to come home. That includes me.."

"But I'm not tired." Riley complained yawning and resting her head on Ross's shoulder.

"Okay, sure..We should go. See you guys at home.." I say walking in the opposite direction as all of them.

I walked along the paved road and look around. As some of you have figured out by now this town isn't quote on quote normal and neither are most of the people in it, that includes me.

I walked along the street getting strange looks from the people I walk by only making me pull up my hoodie and covering my face. I can hear their whispering things like, 'There she is, the devil is alive', 'Oh, that poor child. Who would be punched like that'. I could just tell them to knock it off, but this is how it is.

I walked into the coffee shop and sat down at the counter, "Hi Red.." I mutter pulling off my hoodie. The red haired red-headed woman looked up at me and smiled, Red was an old friend of my parents. Was.

"Your usual?" She asked already getting on it..

"Yeah, but double the amount of caffeine." I say as my head drops in my folded arms on the table, "It's one of those sleepy nights.."

"It only get worse." she assured me giving me my coffees. 6 to be exact.

"You know for normal people one would say, 'it only gets better' what's wrong with us?" I questioned.

"Too much to understand.." She said putting the money I had given her moments before in the register.

I nodded and walked out of the coffee shop and out into the quiet town. I felt my phone viabrate in my pocket which gave me the single that mom and dad were busy. Which meant it was time to come home.

Sarah's POV

I shut the door behind me and watched as Laura raced up the stairs in a hurry. What's got her in rush? I walked in the living area hoping to see dad watching his Monday sports, but he wasn't there. I thought nothing of it, so I walked into the kitchen where mom usually is. Not there either. I finally found it necessary to speak up and say what was on my mind.

"Hey, where's mom and dad their not usually out at this time.." I say to my siblings who have found their way to the couch to watch TV.

"Don't think much of it, S. They're adults. They're probably out getting something eat, not thinking we would be back so soon. It's 7:21 let them live their life..." Vanessa said flipping through channels finally landing on ICarly.

"Yeah but-"

"All I could forage were some uncooked marsh mellows." Ellington said walking into the room holding some Marshmellows in a bag.